Reviews for Only a Dream
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I feel… Like I've been tricked into reading Dramione. Which I despise. So grrrrr. Because I need to read Druna (because I'm stuck and supposed to be /writing/ Druna, and reading tends to unstick me), so I thought, "Oh, Gamma has a list of her Druna fics! So I clicked on this (except I accidentally clicked on the wrong link because I meant to click on Crazy girl because I didn't want one that was just implied) and then I read it. I feel tricked. Not that you tricked me deliberately, obviously, but tricked by my own fingers, perhaps.
*hates Dramione with a passion*
You probably really didn't need to know all of that. Heh.

Well, anyway, despite my resentment at being tricked into it and my hatred of this pairing, your writing remains fantastic, so I can't say it was a total waste of time to read.
*is struggling to find nice things to say about the Dramioneness*
All I can say is, I'm glad it was a dream :D And I apologize for letting my dislike of this pairing color this review, because you managed to write it, so I can manage to review it.
Lovely… eh, well, lovely writing!
*goes to properly read Crazy Girl now*
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Cute! I love this paring, however odd it is. You did it well, so that no one was too out of character. Good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I knew it was going to be a dream!

I started reading it and I'm like "there's no way she would let them snog up against a wall. Luna won't have to know? Bull." and then Hermione woke up and I was like "knew it."

I KNOW YOU SO WELL THAT IT'S SCARY!

Nice job not violating Druna with Dramione, ya jerk.

You still have Pansy and Astoria, tho! o.o
LadyLilyAshley chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Haha I smiled when you mentioned Luna :) I'm sorry that you hate this pairing but I love it so great job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Short but sweet. Loved it!
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is cheating Gramma! They didn't actually kiss! Not that I'm really complaining of course...I have a huge prejudice against everything that is dramione, but still. Dreaming was very sneaky of you.

I love how you made the notion of dramione a sin, just because I think it is. You did it tastefully, however. There was no outright bashing of the ship; but the shame and guilt hermione feels is enough to indicate that it's distasteful. It was rather eloquent, really.

I didn't have any particular problem with hermione's character, in fact, I thought she was relatively well done. I did, however, have some problems with the obvious nature of the story. I think it may have been one of those stories that's too much to the point. I guess what made me get cold feet was the predictability. There was no surprise, nothing to hook the reader and make them sit back and think 'wow, the author has really thought about this.'

Wait, that sounds a lot harsher than I meant it, but I really struggle to encapsulate my opinion. It's jus the title - for one, gives it away immediately. It's going to be a dramione where hermione dreams Draco and herself are kissing. I mean, it was kind of nice how you made her feel post-dream, but I feel that this story line is a bit overdone to warrant a real tick here for creativity that I find in most of your other stories.

Sorry if that sounded very harsh - I promise I didn't mean to offend. And I really have to shut up now because I really didn't explain that well at all.
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
You're just wonderful. :)
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh Gamma. XD nice, like how you did that. I feel like I should say looking forward to more, but it isn't a multichap, but it feels like I should...okay, looking forward to more! :D XP