Reviews for It Couldn't Get Worse
I Lumping love it but they talk about sex a lot you have a dirty mind ( are you my long lost sister? Jokes ;3) oh And I'm super PISSED at you because you won't UPDATE And ima need to go to the docters cuz I'm dying FROM BEING DEPRIVED OF FANFICTION! *troll face* ;3
DashaKK chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
This is amazing plz keep writing u made my life better! :D 3
DashaKK chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
OMG NO U DIDNOT RUIN MY CHILDHOOD YOU MADE IT BETTER THXSO MUCH! : THX SOOOO MUCH :D im being serious! plz keep writing!
angelcake1999 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
You can improve by UPDATING THE STORY!
ariana sanchez chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
you should keep on going that was good and kind of a cliff hanger!
soshiikun chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Its been 3 years now! :'( please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
That was really good but is that it?
Katie chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
How wrong is marceline? I won't to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
HEY, UPDATE!
Autumn Shadows chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
Crappola? Interesting. And the story is great, too!
Autumn Shadows chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Alright, lemme just say that this is such a realistic story, that it's making me crack the hell up.
"How about you go fuck yourself?" is something that every single one of my friends would say. (All three of 'em)
I seriously cannot contain my laughter for a few reasons: I laugh at everything, this is a funny story just because of the cursing, and Marceline told Marshall to go fuck himself. I find that to be extremely funny. Don't know why.
Anywhore, I like it so far. XD
Sally chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Dude!Continue this!PLEASE!
deathgirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
continue this story pleazeee or else
drummergirl101 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Hey um yeah probably been awhile since you've gotten a review.. wondering if you'd wanna continue? I am one of those crazy people that actually like the storey so yeah... Oh and that is my actually name an here although I haven't done anything in awhile
Aliceblu3 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
This is a really great ff. Wish you would update.