Reviews for I Ain't Going Down
cero chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Idea is great. Get help...even the greatest have editors. Hope u continue.
depthsindream chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I think you should keep going with this story... I would love to know how the family's react and don't let one persons comments keep you from writing . good luck!

(j)
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
hey,

as the other reviewer mentioned, it's an interesting idea, but the story really needs to be beta'd to flow better.

don't let the previous nasty comments discourage you from writing. it takes guts and will to write and publish a story like you've done. feel proud of yourself. most people who leave those stupid comments can't or are too scared to write a story for the world to read and review. it's to be commended and positively criticized for the better.

on that note, i'd really like to see how the plot evolves. erica hahn is one of my favorite characters from the series because of all the mystery surrounding her. it's interesting to see what our fellow authors conjure up. it will be interesting for you to develop the history after she left and showcase the daughters' lives.

keep writing! practice makes perfect. i look forward to an update. happy new year.
blah chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
The whole idea in general seems interesting. It could be fun to read about kids of so different people. But! (sorry i have to say it) Your writing is really messy, please at least let someone do the spellcheck for you. That's what betas are for. You're not separating dialogs from narration. It always makes me stop reading the story because after few lines it's hard to know who said what and so on. And please make I clear who's pov it is. It looks like you've jumped from one to the other and it jus made me confused a little.

Like I said: Your idea in general looks nice but if you think about some things 1st (the constructive one-God help us with bullying babbling idiots) reviewer and I wrote here you could create something people would really enjoy. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Just an observation that concerns me. You write every child as gay and most characters. This is fiction, yes but you need to better encompass reality in your writing. Your age shines through in your stories and that's not a good thing. Plenty of writers can write without giving away personal information in their words, you can't. You are obviously young, 12-13? Maybe you should take notes on other writers before you try your hand at it again and piss people off because you are so closed minded and immature.
AmyHale chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
To me it seems really interesting:) So keep going!
STUPIDIDIOT chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
BECAUSE YOUR STORIES SUCK YOU STUPID LITTLE IDIOT.