Reviews for The Pin Is Mightier than the Sword
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/28
YASSSSSSS! FINNALY! DEATH TO THE SWORD-MAGIC COMPARISON! LONG LIVE THE PIN! Sorry it just that I've seen the sword thing soooo many times that the next time I read a fic with that in it I'm liable to punch my computer, again (I have a really bad habit of punching my computer. So much so that I'm genually shocked it hasn't broken yet)
Luna chapter 36 . 12/19/2016
love the Mighty python reference by the way the airspeed velocity of an unladen African swallow is, I have no idea ,but the air speed velocity of an unladen European swallow is about 24 miles per hour in aka 11 meters per second
morbidbookworm chapter 43 . 8/9/2016
I died. I literally died. My family thinks I'm insane. I was giggling before, but now it's gone too far.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/18/2015
What a truly awful pun. I'm impressed.
Coolofthecool chapter 41 . 10/14/2015
GREY BEARD HALT sorry *looks shifty* can I errrrrrrrrrrrr have your uh autograph *holds out quill*
MerlinXFan28 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
This short also had me laughing, nearly in tears! Even though Merlin is filled with many serious scenes it also has many funny ones, and you do a great job of portraying that!
MerlinXFan28 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This chapter had me dying of laughter! It was so clever and so well written.
Great job :)
Sea of Vinegar chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
I laughed so hard it hurt when Gwaine showed up.
daydreaming instead of work chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
LOOOOVE the beaver!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 48 . 12/10/2013
Bahahahahaha! The skunk is in alliance with the beaver. Oh this is too good :'D
MugetsuPipefox chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
Oh my gosh that beaver. Made my day. You, almighty author, are absolutely amazing. Bravo.
Book girl fan chapter 59 . 12/1/2013
Well, he has more sense than the king of legend!
Book girl fan chapter 58 . 12/1/2013
Yeah, I think it all fades in the light of that last one. However, I rather want to continue it: "I knew you had magic, Merlin, but you kissed Gwen?!"
Peabodythecat chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Oh yes loving all of these.
whitecrossgirl chapter 59 . 11/24/2013
I don't see him as an idiot but he is far too gullible but if he wasn't then where would we get our humour from?