Reviews for The Pin Is Mightier than the Sword
MerlinXFan28 chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
This short also had me laughing, nearly in tears! Even though Merlin is filled with many serious scenes it also has many funny ones, and you do a great job of portraying that!
MerlinXFan28 chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
This chapter had me dying of laughter! It was so clever and so well written.
Great job :)
Sea of Vinegar chapter 16 . 2/23/2014
I laughed so hard it hurt when Gwaine showed up.
daydreaming instead of work chapter 46 . 12/28/2013
LOOOOVE the beaver!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 48 . 12/10/2013
Bahahahahaha! The skunk is in alliance with the beaver. Oh this is too good :'D
MugetsuPipefox chapter 46 . 12/10/2013
Oh my gosh that beaver. Made my day. You, almighty author, are absolutely amazing. Bravo.
Book girl fan chapter 59 . 12/1/2013
Well, he has more sense than the king of legend!
Book girl fan chapter 58 . 12/1/2013
Yeah, I think it all fades in the light of that last one. However, I rather want to continue it: "I knew you had magic, Merlin, but you kissed Gwen?!"
Peabodythecat chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Oh yes loving all of these.
whitecrossgirl chapter 59 . 11/24/2013
I don't see him as an idiot but he is far too gullible but if he wasn't then where would we get our humour from?
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 59 . 11/24/2013
Emperor's New Clothes!
At least Arthur isn't a COMPLETE idiot though I must confess I would have been equally amused that the spell on the clothes was true but the fact that Merlin could see them would lead to Arthur thinking he is being conned...
Anyway! Brilliant chapter as always.
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 58 . 11/20/2013
For some reason I can still see Merlin getting killed for kissing Gwen and nothing for the magic, or washing clothes in dirty dishwater.
shell22 chapter 58 . 11/20/2013
Very true.
harmlessmelody37 chapter 58 . 11/20/2013
i think if Merlin confessed like this it could have saved a hell of a lot of drama...and death...and general bad stuff...seriously merlin why didn't you think of this before hand?
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 58 . 11/20/2013
You make me die with laughter XD