Reviews for I'll Carry Him
PopIdolCandy chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
SO BEAUTIFUL!
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Bruce is too overprotective. And I don't think he'll call Dick Dicky Bird. If you like to keep Bruce in Character then why not watch some Batman animated movies? He can be protective but he doesn't act like a smothering Mother when he does. He might hug his ward gently but still keeps his stoick composure. After all...He's the Batman!
narutofanficlov321 chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
aw that's so cute good job
Ivy chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Awwwww
This story was SOOO sweet and amazing, but Bruce was a little out of character, don't you think? But on top of it all, it sweet and heartwarming
katiep0203 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Applause
Chimera Eyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Yes. Just yes. I wanted Dad Batman and son Robin FanFiction but hadn't the slightest idea how to find it. Seriously though, I don't know if you know this but your a great writer and FanFiction could use more writers like you and work like yours.
thatsmartchick chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
I love all the daddy!bats fluff! Well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
ASSDFGHHKKL
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
This was brilliantly clever, from the daddybats interactions to the raspberry kool-aid. Absolutely LOVED it! :)
africaflower77 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
A bit cliché but well it IS supposed to be a daddybats one shot! And you know when Dick says that he will never leave Bruce? I wish it were true, but Nooooo he runs away and becomes Nightwing later on, sometimes I just hate DC!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Awwww, I loved this!
Chiorikizunai88 chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
That was so cute! I love this match up too because I believe that even the most stoic characters have a heart and that it isn't really ooc when you write a fanfiction of them expressing love, it's just a situation in which you've never seen them before so you wouldn't know if they would be fluffy and lovable. Who knows, that's why fanfictions exist, right?
Magiccatprincess chapter 2 . 4/18/2014
Your writing style is amazing and I love you for putting Bruce in this vulnerable position!
OmGbUnNiEs chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That. Was. Awesome.
Pure fluff! I Luv it 3
Poor bruce is having nightmares, huh?
Maybeeee he should buy WICK Medinight! Naaah, just kiddin'
I Luv daddybats and robin moments. You... You are an amazing author! Please keep writing in that style!
PS: Sorry for my bad english grammar, but i'm one of those grumpy germans... Yeees we are reeeeeally grumpy and really ANGRY! Nah, we are not... Maybe... Sort of... Kinda... Stress... I'm in a sugar-rush
Liza Cobbler chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
I adore the fluffy! It makes me so happy!
-Liza