Reviews for I'll Carry Him
DoublexHydra chapter 2 . 7/29
It's beautiful..
Shaughnessy chapter 2 . 4/9
I love this story but when r u going to update it and finish it it's so good
I love it but did batman tell robin about his nightmare.
Unicorn reader chapter 1 . 4/1
Omg! I'm crying poor little robin I bet he was also scared of losing Batman because usually Batman will keep you for 3 yrs then fire you but I can tell that is not gonna happen soon ️
The One With Doll Eyes chapter 2 . 3/26
This was so sweet!
PopIdolCandy chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
SO BEAUTIFUL!
Light Gaia chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Bruce is too overprotective. And I don't think he'll call Dick Dicky Bird. If you like to keep Bruce in Character then why not watch some Batman animated movies? He can be protective but he doesn't act like a smothering Mother when he does. He might hug his ward gently but still keeps his stoick composure. After all...He's the Batman!
narutofanficlov321 chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
aw that's so cute good job
Ivy chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Awwwww
This story was SOOO sweet and amazing, but Bruce was a little out of character, don't you think? But on top of it all, it sweet and heartwarming
katiep0203 chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
Applause
Chimera Eyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Yes. Just yes. I wanted Dad Batman and son Robin FanFiction but hadn't the slightest idea how to find it. Seriously though, I don't know if you know this but your a great writer and FanFiction could use more writers like you and work like yours.
thatsmartchick chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
I love all the daddy!bats fluff! Well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
ASSDFGHHKKL
fluffykitty12 chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
This was brilliantly clever, from the daddybats interactions to the raspberry kool-aid. Absolutely LOVED it! :)
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
A bit cliché but well it IS supposed to be a daddybats one shot! And you know when Dick says that he will never leave Bruce? I wish it were true, but Nooooo he runs away and becomes Nightwing later on, sometimes I just hate DC!