Reviews for Malfoy, My Hero?
LoveTheBoyWithTheBread17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Great one-shot!
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
i demand a sequel! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
OMG! THIS FANFIC IS PERFECT! TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!
MangoAnime64 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Hmm! Very nice! :D 3
FoolishlyFree chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
AMAZINNGGG!
LethalRomanticGirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I wish there were more of this wonderful story. I loved it. It was blissfully amazing
S. Summers chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Really good! I have been reading alot of reviews and Harry potter fans are way nicer than maximum ride fans. Or the writers are just better.
monkey87 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I wish I could've been in hermiones place :-) even if it meant having to go to the party with cormac. LOL, loved it :-)
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
That was a fun read! I usually like oneshots and I rarely say this but I'd like to see the progression of their relationship. I mean, I feel as though this story is a set-up for some dramatic change in their relationship.
KayDee-DesignerExtraordinare chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
You make me hate myself! This is the first FF you published? Mine was about six pages shorter, three pounds cheesier, and I thought it was good. This was amazing! You should consider publishing a second copy and adding more chapters of the repercussions or something. I loved this, and I can't wait to read more of your writing. Holla!

xXKodyXx
Potterhead777 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This is a really good story :-) it made me smileā€¦ loved it :-)
4ever sweet chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Loved it! Just wow and so cute! absoultly loved it!
LadyRouge15 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
So cute and quirky. I enjoyed reading this story. It's a great oneshot.
IRuleUK chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I can't decide whether this is OOC or not :/

I guess with everything going on with Draco this year, he's 'true' self is more likely to show.

Besides, it was a really good fic that makes me wanna skip the debate of whether it's IC or OOC ;)

I really liked it. And good job.

Congratulations on your first published fanfiction :)

Glad it was Dramione *hands you a chocolate trophy*.

Hope to read more from you :D

Cheers.