Reviews for Announcement
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Oh...my...Gawd! Poor Drake! I'm happy for Gosalyn and Honker, don't get me wrong...but her dad's still going to be related to the Muddlefoots. XD
ilvbrownies chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
oh my(laughing to self) perfect ending that sounds just like DW, spot on.
Dawn Totadile chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
hahahah, nice one, and they do make a great couple, on that we can agree hehahahaha, you should've added a chapter or two about explaining it to the Muddlefoots though and then the ceremony and stuff, that would be nice, ya know?
abharding chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Love this. And while like others I can't really see Gosalyn marrying Honker I think you nailed what Drake's reaction would be. Happy for her, admitting that Honker is a good guy, but that he will now be tied to the Muddlefoots.
Vivi-ntvg chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
LOL! That ending was HILARIOUS xDD I really enjoyed the fic... altough I can't imagine Gosalyn marrying Honker, she'd be one of those dominant wives who drag their husbands around everywhere xD
Mo-Ty chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Good news he get a good son-in-law. Bad news he'll suck with forever. XD
Generator X chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
and a guy with a pitchfork and horns laughs
Cheezey chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was really cute! I like the ending with DW realizing that he's going to be family to Muddlefoots.
Cutie5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Twenty years ago when this show came out, I was 8 years old. Add 20 years to that and you have my age now.

It's awesome to meet another writer close to my age on here. I write JN stories and I have been loving your new JN one-shot collection!

This DW story is very-well written. You kept everyone in-character nicely. I think Honker is an excellent choice for her husband too! I'm sure he would be very good to Gosalyn. I could totally see something like this happening on the show.

Great job with this! Oh, and I have the two DVD sets too. I wish Disney would release some of the other episodes on DVD. Most of them are in the two sets but not all of them.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Heh, this is so good.

Keep the good writing.
darkwing fan since 1991 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hay gerate story really funny. I saw in your bio that you are having trubel with an idea's for stories, maby if you dont mind that is i can give you some sugjestions. Im also a writer and a ginent Darkwing Duck fan, maby you could make some kinda sequal to this story. Something like the wedding and all that stuff a gerate insperation would be from the movie " Father of the Bried" hoalerius if you have ever sean it. But its just an idea and some help I'm trying to give is all:) look forwerd to more of your stories.
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Absorbed into the Muddlefoot clan? I agree with Drake on this one, it is a horrifying thought. Great work on this story! Do you think you'll be making any sequels?
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
hahaha funny and cute one yeah I can see Drake being a bit terrfied of being related to the muddlefoots