Reviews for Marceline's Dates
rffd10 chapter 5 . 6/2/2015
So I bookmarked your bio page because I had a feeling you would post your reply to my note there and...I was right. As stated...twice? i believe it was twice...well in my previous review. I didn't mean to sound rude. Like being rude online is not my style, my style is "constructive critisism" or "exaggerated praise". It may seem harsh but I assure you I meant now harm. And of course I'm disappointed...can you blame me? You were the author of one of my favorite stories that was written three years ago. I was fairly new to fanfiction at the time. Exciting, intruiging, humorous stories Everywhere. Of course I read many and i stress, MANY poorly written stories as well. I believed I reached the peak of fanfiction when all I could find was terrible stories in the Adventure Time category. But then suddenly, long and behold beneath the shimmering gold light that is "Roomies" came along and the peak of the Adventure Time fanfiction mountain rose higher. See what I mean? "Exaggerated Praise". But then it never updated. Of course I was disappointed you know? But time had past and I found new wonderful stories to read, well one in the Pokemon fandom. Though I'm awaiting for an update atm. Anyways I grew bored waiting for the update(she'll update this week) so I decided to look back at and old friend of mine...Adventure TIme Fanfics. I was heavily disappointed at my findings but then I ran into this story. It seemed remotely familiar, now it wasn't as good as Roomies but it sure would do for passing time. My thoughts after? Well I suppose you could just refer to my previous review. Well this was my POV in a nondetailed manor. SO do not feel like "sh*t" please, you took it the wrong way and I apologized for being unclear. I look foward to your response
rffd10 chapter 5 . 5/31/2015
Youre a good writer, honestly I mean it but
this was a complete waste of time. 5 short chapters, marshall hasnt even come yet, and youre not going to update? I read roomies, one of the first stories i ever read on the net and i liked it. But the you stopped updating it. why start something you cant finish? Sorry if you take this as rude, i dont mean to sound the part. I reccomend just writing oneshots. Oh and the review thing you had, the"if i dont get a certain amount of views..." its just...you take what you can get. I write fanfics too and i stay comitted. I understand you have a "life outside fanfiction" I understand needing a break but for 3 years? Nah. Just bottom line dont attract readers then chop them off by not updating. Its like...well whats your favorite book? Lets say its the hunger games. WHat if before you finished it, i ripped out the last 80 pages. Doesnt that suck? You dont have to write, I know that, but i suggest just not publishing your stories or just write oneshots. But at the end of the day you can do what you want, all I know is that refering to your work, a story of yours, isnt a story from me. Again, didnt mean to sound rude. good luck and goodbye.
rffd10 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Interesting idea!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
Please update please
Guest chapter 5 . 1/27/2015
UPDATE! (Pweese) *cute puppy Dog eyes* its really awsomtasious (so awsome its contagious) yolo And is the bar tender MARSHALL LEE? So much questions! ;3
coolfuna chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
please update and continue with your story! PLEASE! Your a great writer.
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Hehe you have to love marveling and her revenge I love it keep it up
DragonHalf chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
continue, been waiting forever!
Marshalleetime chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
You should make more. I want to see what happens and if she gets her tickets.
ShadowHunted chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Why are all of your stories so good? :3 Keep up the good writing .
Kik chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Hmmm if you donʻt UPDATE SOON ima have to...come to your house and kidnap you ,and force you to update this fic! Lol jk. Please update soon! [_] -Kikī
Kik and Sora chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Kikī: 'sniffles' T_T WHHYYY Y-Y-YOU NO UPDATEEE! Haven't we surpassed the "wanted number of reviews"?
-oOoOoOoOoOoOo-
Sora- Sorry about Kikī she is my sis ,but you should seriously update this. _
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
Continue this story
Can't wait to see what happens
Everite chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
Pleeaaase update! I am loving this
Enoon chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
Write soon please? i like it :)