Reviews for Bring It On Home
Anon chapter 13 . 4/11
feels.
zster chapter 13 . 3/31
wait does this mean that twelve was the last chapter?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 2 . 2/28
can't wait to read the rest!
DrusillasRinging chapter 13 . 2/24
This was amazing, :) you do not know how much I adore this! I love you for writing this! :D
Oh, that is so sad, and so annoying for you. I hope this person does the right thing. Good luck.

DS
dawnhallj chapter 13 . 2/22
I hate plagiarism! Stupid jerks are the only ones who try to pull crap like that, and if they fight you on this show no mercy! Have a nice day! ;)
quidditchrox chapter 1 . 2/22
Hey, I read this story quite a while ago now and I found a reposting of it by Midnight-Blue Ivy. I wasn't sure if you had given permission for this repost so I thought I should let you know.
Just as an FYI, I love your story. But just to warn you I was looking through new fics and I found another story with exactly the same words, verbatim, from a different author, just to warn you that your work might have been stolen.
anahi tezuka chapter 12 . 2/3
was perfect, the whole plot, the fact that Cas and Dean immediately conenctaran I liked, and Dean and Gabe get along, I do not like those two are in each other's throats, the Sambriel I do not like much, but in this Used like me, congratulations and hopefully have a continuation or hope to read more of estod two, I am 100% fan destiel, success and even then; pd. Then if I would like the boys could visit Bobby; John annoys me, I can not help but prefer their revenge in the care of their children, I will not tolerate.
readingbydawnslight chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
A www :-)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
wow this is amazing
Leydhawk chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
This was a very fun piece, thanks!

Liane
kasey123 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Need more
AuroraBlix chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Aaaaand THIS is how SPN-canon Destiel should have played out. Well done, you, for not having your head stuck up your ass like Kripke and the other writers!

: )
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
An excellent love story. Thank you.