Reviews for Fine
Wow! So beautiful! I really enjoyed this. Write more please.
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
What a perfect one-shot. A beautiful picture of the Weasley family. I'm so glad that Harry's rule was circumvented in this case. You write skillfully.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
super love this
hills chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Poor Harry :( Looks like things might be looking up for him though.
nayin chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow! I super love this and wishing that its longer. Please write some more h/g fanfics
HP MR FOREVER 0807 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is so sweet. But also really depressing. It doesn't matter though. All that matters that they were fine(:
krc101 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
i almost want to say "ginny you shouldn't make us worry like that" but then again she isn't real but only in the role she plays in ever mention of her. loved it
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Beautiful! Very touching. I really think you captured Harry just right.
valderois chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This story is amazing! I love Harry's entire angsty thought process- the part about the name Ginny and Harry chose for the baby, and the fact they decided to buy a house in Godric's Hollow was actually a bit amusing...even though it's supposed to be sad and angsty as well, which it was. It was kinda like, "Oh God no, not that too..."

It was also relieving just to see that no one actually dies in this story...you would almost expect one of them too, just by the tone of the first couple of paragraphs, but I'm happy! No one died! YAY.
alwayslove4ever chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was such a good story! I re-read it a couple times before deciding to write a review..

My belief (and what my father always told me) is that there are three parts to an excellent story:

1. There's an interesting plot. Check.

2. The writer conveys the emotions through their words and characters. Check.

3. And the third bullet is lost on me! I have a feeling it has to do with grammar- correct tenses and spelling-nothing that makes the reader cringe. I'd say you're pretty good on the last one, the exception being a few minor mistakes but nothing too bad;)

Id love to see this become a two-(or three)-shot!

~Cherry
Molivline chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Pitch-perfect, as always.

I loved the way you opened this - the list (not to mention your mysteriously introducing it with "the first time") gets us hooked. And the paragraph a little further down that touches on how each Weasley is reacting to the situation really hits the nail on the head. Every single character's actions fit. They make sense. They're just what the characters WOULD do. And they're just what people, any people, would do in this sort of predicament. It makes the scene vividly real and infuses it with a palpable tension. The reader gets the sense that something is very, very wrong and that Harry is NOT OKAY without even knowing, yet, what the problem is. The way that Harry blames himself, too, his self-accusation that he was "tempting fate," it's wonderful to read, in that it's so Harry, yes, but even more in that it's so well done. And the denouement - how do you convey emotion so well? How do you do it? This is amazing. This story can't have been more than a few pages long, but I was completely invested in it. Only complaint? Proofread, please. But I loved reading this.

Molivline xoxo
dalyn brooke chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
that was so good u should make a story
dalyn brooke chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
that was so good u should make a story
id0ntevenkn0wanym0re chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
That was beautiful! The emotions, the suspense, everything! I do think Harry's character was a little morbid and pessimistic, but it's still very realistic and amazingly executed.
whispered touches chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
You almost made me cry about five times.

Just... just... I could feel Harry's panic and desperation, I really could. And I love that he still tried to find a way to make it his fault, and I'd say it's pretty fair for him to think he was tempting fate, because it seems like just being alive for him is tempting fate.

I also liked your beginning - the examples, if you will. Lily and James' was the best.

I loved this so much.