Reviews for Finding Eurydice
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 1/17
OMG So great! I've wanted to read one along these lines! I really like your style. Fantastically done!
AriOreo24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
That was sheer genius.

NEVER STOP WRITING EVER.

I send you many warm hugs (and a mug of hot chocolate...but only if you like hot chocolate. If not, I send you the hot beverage of your choice.)

THIS WAS SO...SO...SO...

JUST SO...

THAT'S IT I HAVE NO WORDS.

I LOVE YOU, AND EVERYTHING YOU WRITE EVER.

You could write about a MILKSHAKE and it would be an incredible story, I swear. It would be SO DESCRIPTIVE that I would be salivating all over my keyboard as I wrote the review. And then I would bike up a huge hill to the nearest Dairy Queen to buy myself a Milkshake. Preferrably strawberry.

THAT'S HOW AMAZING YOUR WRITING IS!

Excuse me as I proceed to youtube to watch P/O fanvids and cry my eyes out while thinking about your stories...
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Perhaps we will get this one day, though Joshua doesn't seem to want it for Peter... the fans do!

There is absolutely zero chemistry between Oliva and Lincoln. Now fauxliva and linconln there was some on his part but uck...

Can you write Walter's reaction to this?
fairytalehearts chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Loved this.

Peter needs to come back... like now. :)
tvnut014 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
When I read at the end that they found each other in their dreams at the park. "The perfect day" I literally sighed. It's also 5am but that's an entirely different story. MORE READING FOR ME. :) Thank you for the wonderful fluffiness. Us Polivia fans can only hope for this to happen in Fringe.
marifreica chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
GAH! ... I want him back!
Invariant chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I can't believe I just now found this. It' so good, Elialys! It made my little shipper heart go pitter-pat! Good for you, honey. I just LOVED it! Just amazing!Merry Christmas!
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Perso, je ne pense pas que Peter soit au bon endroit, avec la bonne Olivia (bien que certaines choses puissent laisser penser le contraire,en fait...Hum...). Donc, j'ai juste ADORé ! :D

A bientôt la suite j'espère :')

Et puis j'avaoue que j'ai aussi hâte de voir la suite de Ripples in Tandem, que j'ai juste surkiffé.

See u soon!
ennaxxor chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I also agree that I think Peter IS in the right place with his Olivia, but at the same time I loved reading this and just seeing them happy again. :)
Beforethedawnbreaks chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Beautiful, Beautiful, ;-; This would be so cool if they put this scene in the actual show. Please write more after this one shot. I would definitely love to see how their lives play out. And please let this new fic be 1,000,000.
sugarpovatorvish chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! BEAUTIFUL asdfghjkl, where is the next chapter ? :')
LuizaSousa chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Merci, Ambre :')
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
PS : A quand la suite de Ripples in Tandem ? :/
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh, and don't forget to vote for Fringe in the "TVFavorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy Show" here : . :)

Fais tourner, la série a besoin de nous, et faut dire que t'as un sacré paquet de fans qui te suivent ;)
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love the way you ended this damn separation, welldone ! :)