Reviews for Suddenly Demonic: Friend Protection Detail
Purple Dragon Ranger chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
This is really good update soon please!
Totidem Verbis chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Yay! I got so excited when I saw you updated that I couldn't wait! I'm at work right now, but we'll keep that between us, eh?

I loved this chapter! Pyro and Hiei still crack me up; I love those two together. I'm lovin' Tess too. I think she'll fit right in :) Hehe, and I could just picture Yoko practically purring as he got his fluffy tail petted.

On a personal note: Ouch! I really hope your wrist gets better soon! Not just for updates, but because it sounds painful and like a pain in the ass. Keep me updated, okay? If it doesn't hurt to type too much.

GET WELL SOON!
fallenfaeangel chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love the beginning, Tess kissing Pyro is amusing. Lovely story so far and I can't wait to read more! I just had to review to feed your *clears throat* 'crack' addiction...and to encourage you to type more soon. It is amusing and I like amusing things...which would be the point...anyway. Bravo and Thanks for the teaser(because its just the prologue)!
Totidem Verbis chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Hello!

Oh, you canNOT imagine how happy I was when I saw this! I nearly fell out of my chair in sheer happiness. I've missed my ol' buddy Pyro; it's good to know that she's still kicking ass :)

I can't wait to learn more about Tessara! Awesome name, by the way. Hmm, I wonder how she'll react to Pryo's news, because there's a lot of it! And I'm so glad that Kurama is gonna, maybe, possibly, get some lovin'!

I won't bug you for updates, since I rarely update my own story, but I will say that I can't wait for the next chapter! And have fun with the day job!