Reviews for Heart Trouble
Miketsukami-kun chapter 18 . 10/10
I legit cried so hard. Seriously it's six am and I couldn't stop reading, thanks for the wonderful story, it was super creative and just full blown amazing. You rock!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 10/1
Loved it!
They were so close to kissing! And I love how devious Cas was! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 10/1
Loved it!
Dean crushing on an oblivious Cas is my favorite Destiel trope! I cannot wait until Sam discovers why Dean is behaving like he is! :D
perspectivesinpaper chapter 2 . 8/18
Dean is gonna kill him for doing that to Baby if/when he finds out
Darksorceress16 chapter 18 . 6/30
This...this was everything I could have dreamed for in a fanfiction. To be honest, I was so entranced in your story that I didn't notice any mistakes, although I doubt there even were. Every sentence, every paragraph, just drew me in more. Thank you so much for writing this, now I can have faith in humanity once more (or at least in you). I love you, too, and I hope I will be able to read even more of your stories as time passes. 3, Darksorceress
I'm so happy for Dean :')
I have to say I love this Cas. So many writers make him some withering damsel forgetting that he is a ridiculously powerful super creature who literally fought through Hell and won.
FPwoper chapter 18 . 6/19
I really liked the story, couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much for writing it!
Alex Castello chapter 18 . 5/14
I don't know whether to laugh, yell, cry, or rage against you for doing this to my heart-strings. That little fan girl part of me just can't take the abuse. (Thank you for the happy ending tho)
guest 24 chapter 18 . 4/12
This was just what I was looking for. Too many destiel fics are AU and why out in left feild. This was perfect. Nicely done.
LaMartienneElfique chapter 18 . 4/8
It was a nice fic, the "Sheldon Cooper of Heaven" reference made me laugh, it's so accurate ! Weird thing is, I came for the Destiel relationship and ended up loving Diner Girl and Sam more. They felt more... right, dare I say. I was hoping to see Castiel struggle with the "how to do it" part and in the end he knew exactly what to do. I didn't get how he could not be clumsy, how he could not feel insecure for his first time. As for Dean wanting Cas to choose him over Heaven, I find it very childish, like some kind of ultimatum, as if he could not believe his feelings were true without it so yeah, it was a sacrifice, there was no honor in choosing Dean. Nonetheless I enjoyed reading your story, you got the character right and I loved the was Dean spoke to himself, it was very funny, we all feel like a fifteen year old teenager girl when we're in love, what a shame.
hiddlesass chapter 18 . 2/16
I laughed. I cried. I swore uncontrollably thanks to extreme UST. I just pulled an all-nighter to read this masterpiece, and I have 0 regrets. Going on my fic rec list for sure.
Amazing! Couldn't put my phone down. I loved all the highs and lows, never really knowing what was going to happen next! Awesome!
c.amilarodriguez chapter 3 . 1/30
This was absolutely fantastic, filled with emotion and extremely well written. Thanks for a great read!