Reviews for Heart Trouble
TwinkleTuFf chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
XD oh my gosh my dear, how do I thank you for writing this wonderful story? And posting it so the world can enjoy? Seriously thank you. It would be. So freaking awesome if this actually happened! But alas that is what fanfiction is for. You're such a good writer and you're always talking about spelling errors but I didn't really find any but I'm not an editor...sigh I'm sad to see it end bc I love this story and these two and Sammy with his lovely lady(btw love her character :)) and how you were able to pinpoint each of their major points so that it was actually realistic and it felt like I was actually watching an episode(S) play out in my mind which is freaking awesome! Woo sorry for the run-on. And I love your references I forgot to mention but you did a Sheldon reference and that's freaking hilArious lol the show always does references so it was AWESOME that you covered that aspect and hm there was something else I think it was your descriptions that was just really freaking good. I mean you describe things in ways that are clear but also creative. Also props for making things hot. lol and super happy that you gave them a happy ending bc man if anyone deserves happy endings it's the winchesters. Oh man sorry I'm starting to ramble, just thank you again for writing and posting! You, and this story seriously just made my day. I swear I was either giggling silly or grinning thoughout most of this lol or wherever it was appropriate or fangirling or lololollling XD. Snort anyways I hope life is treating ya good and thank you for the last time! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
awwwws yay for acceptance yay for love but most of all yay for Destiel~ they so dang cute
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
:( Awwww Cas. Dean you dick. And lol at them both being named Sam.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Oooooooo and the drama unfolds dun dun dun
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Oh my gosh oh my gosh Sam, Sammy Sam Sam. You are so freaking hilarious hyped up XD and Cas and Dean hot damn that was a long time coming. You better pay Sam some mad props for giving ya the push y'all needed. Oh my gosh i cant stop grinning this was so hilariously awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2016
Lol, I for one, as a reader, am incredibly stoked about this being longer than a couple chapters. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
Oh my GOSH. Seriously the sexual tension is PALPABLE. Kekeke he touched his nipples. Damn Cas, you're being hella bold. I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Sam as Cupid or a matchmaker is always awesome :P
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Oh man. I think you just found me a new love: manipulative Cas! Oh my gosh! Lol that was so funny ! But cute! It reminds me of this Instagram post that has Cas saying "I need you to let me touch it." Of course he's actually talking to bobby about his soul but the post is cropped so that it looks like he's taking to Dean and ahem all implications implied. Lol I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2016
Castiel! You sly dog! Lol! I'm loving this, so so much! And yes flusterefed Dean-o is good oh too good XD
Miketsukami-kun chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
I legit cried so hard. Seriously it's six am and I couldn't stop reading, thanks for the wonderful story, it was super creative and just full blown amazing. You rock!
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
Loved it!
They were so close to kissing! And I love how devious Cas was! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Loved it!
Dean crushing on an oblivious Cas is my favorite Destiel trope! I cannot wait until Sam discovers why Dean is behaving like he is! :D
perspectivesinpaper chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Dean is gonna kill him for doing that to Baby if/when he finds out
Darksorceress16 chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
This...this was everything I could have dreamed for in a fanfiction. To be honest, I was so entranced in your story that I didn't notice any mistakes, although I doubt there even were. Every sentence, every paragraph, just drew me in more. Thank you so much for writing this, now I can have faith in humanity once more (or at least in you). I love you, too, and I hope I will be able to read even more of your stories as time passes. 3, Darksorceress