Reviews for A Hundred Storms
elfspirit7 chapter 42 . 3/30
Just finished binge reading this and I am LOVING IT! Please, please update as soon as possible! Great plot, character development, danger, mystery, and more!
sper ca acest fanfic va fi continuat?
This is fabulous! Your song choice is incredible as well (I'm partial to the ones from Broadway myself but many of the other songs are favorites of mine as well).
cmtaylor531 chapter 42 . 3/8
Wow. I was in the mood for some HP fanfiction and ended up re-reading all of this. I had forgotten how good I truly thought it was. Its very unique in the aspect of how you developed Daco and Hermiones relationship. I loved their healing process together. It was all so beautiful. I can't wait to read the next update.
MORE.
luvtracker chapter 8 . 2/26
I hate Neville and Ginny. They're meddling fools.
Dauntless.Tribute chapter 42 . 2/23
I've spent the last couple of days just reading this fanfiction, and I must say I love it!

I can't wait till you update next!
loolupe chapter 40 . 2/8
I feel so blessed to have found this story. It's not often that you come across a story that makes you forget you're reading fanfiction, a story with characters you want to meet personally. Thank you.
Slytherinsnitches chapter 3 . 2/4
Just started reading this, but it is very good! It's well written (sometimes hard to come by) with enough differences from other stories to make it interesting. However, I always love the almost cliché "sharing dorms" thing, so that will make this story even better to me. Thank you! Have a great day.
Velvet Storm chapter 42 . 1/28
I agree about Ron. I like his terribly flawed character, but he definitely is wrong for Hermione. I've never understood Jo's choice there, but hey; it's not my book. lol I liked this chapter - not all of them can be action packed, right? Life sure isn't like that. ;)
ecm20 chapter 42 . 1/25
Just found this story and have read it all weekend! I am in love with all your characters and the plot and well everything really!
DixonShipster chapter 42 . 1/25
These were a really excellent couple of chapters. You should really try and publish something! Nice work :)
Animelover6000 chapter 42 . 1/25
Amazing amazing as always! Until next time love 3
mistresspotterx chapter 42 . 1/24
This story is shaping up quite nicely. I hope your doing well and will continue this story without too much time passing in between updates. I can't wait to read about the Christmas party!
toni chapter 42 . 1/23
I love this story so far please continue it