Reviews for A Hundred Storms
LCB chapter 49 . 9/18
Hell yes!
LCB chapter 48 . 9/18
Brilliant she she is so smart and to right.
Xuelijiu chapter 49 . 9/5
Okay, where to begin, I love this story so far, when I was reading it I first thought that Draco and Hermione's relationship developed a bit too quickly but that was until I read further and I didn't mind the pace. I think that Kingsley is an arse and has fallen back into the patterns of old considering his part in the war you'd think he would be less whatever he currently is that makes you want to punch him in the face.
Thank you for your lack of Ron bashing that a lot of Dramione stories have, I personally think that he should have been a little bit angrier or grumpier for a bit longer than he was but it fits well into the story and his acceptance is amazing.
I really love how you have written this story thus far and can't wait for your next update. Keep up the good work :)
-X
Cavnn Braddick chapter 49 . 9/5
In love with this story. I can't wait to see how this all pans out.
i really really liked that story! i've been reading it completely in about 2 days.. some things i did not like that much, but it is definitely normal with such a long story. all in all i really liked the characters! draco was or is a bit to much goody-good from time to time. but still well written!
i do hope you update soon!
girllost chapter 49 . 8/31
I need more! Excellent story!
puasluoma chapter 49 . 8/31
Very good Chapter! Please update son on
Ardentlyadmired chapter 49 . 8/28
I absolutely love this story and how exceptionally true to character everyone is. It's great honestly and I'm so invested that I practically cry when they go! Can't wait for the next installment.
evacromwell chapter 49 . 8/26
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
deemura chapter 3 . 8/25
what about all the 'eight years' muggleborns? did they not return as well?
NinjaTwix chapter 49 . 8/13
Awesome story and well written. The only problem (though very small) is it is sometimes hard to decern time frames through your writing. I started reading it a couple days ago and I've been reading it every spare second I've had. I'm anxious to see what happens next! Hoping for a speedy update!
I really liked this chapter, I don't think the tone was off at all. Maybe it's been so long since i've read the whole story, but I was a little surprised that Kingsley, former order member, is being such a jerk. Love love love the Hermione and crew interactions though. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Bella Moon chapter 49 . 7/23
Oh please update soon!
roamingbecca chapter 49 . 7/22
This is so brilliant! I have loved watching the journey of Hermione and now Draco. Interestingplot twist with Kingsley there, curious to see where this goes..
mmiller000 chapter 49 . 7/21
This chapter has me just itching for the next. I'm afraid that I have blown through all 49 chapters within 12 hours and if you do not post the rest of the story soon, I will be utterly disappointed and on edge until I can pour into your wonderful words once again. Please, oh please, post as soon as your life will let you. Every day you have people reading this creative story and becoming anxious because they must wait for the rest!

Cheers