Reviews for A Hundred Storms
HopelessMira chapter 43 . 5/8
I just want to correct somwthing: the Ravenclaw's symbol is an eagl, not raven lol. I know it's strange.
The King in White chapter 50 . 5/6
Very good
gardenGnostic4134 chapter 50 . 4/29
This is by far one of my favorite Harry Potter fan fiction that I have read. I implore you to please continue! I am enjoying it so very much! :)
Juuultje chapter 50 . 3/22
Love it! Please continue soon
TheseLittleWonders chapter 20 . 3/21
I love the lines about how H & R fight because they don't understand each other, whereas H & D fight IN ORDER TO understand one another. Bravo! Man, I have never before read such a simple statement of this exact sentiment. I've never been able to articulate it, always trying to prove to myself that Hr/D fight about meaningful, important ideals/concepts of the world that seem diametrically opposed to one another, whereas Hr/R fight about petty, insignificant things for the sake of squabbling.

Also, really loved the brotherly relationship she has with Harry. She has never asked him for anything and has always been by his side; he should support her this time, dang it!
TheseLittleWonders chapter 8 . 3/21
I think you bring up a great point that adds an often unexplored dimension to the Dramione relationship: Harry and Ron may have lived thru the war with Hermione, but it is Draco, ironically, who was there for the worst moment of her life. It is also, arguably, one of the worst moments of his life. And this creates a connection between them that her best friends just cannot ever fully comprehend. That experience, as horrible as it was, really binds them together, and I'm glad you're using that as a conduit for healing for both of them.

I don't understand what's going on with Draco. I believe he has changed, but then the way he talks to Hermione and still continues to use the M word really throws me for a loop. I was surprised he was so honest and straightforward with her in their fireside chat. Neville is acting too much like Ron, and that's never a good thing, lol.
LovelyMia chapter 10 . 3/3
They seem older than they appear but wonder how this Ron thing will play outc
LovelyMia chapter 8 . 3/3
ain.

"I promise you everything is okay," Hermione told him softly. "This is what healing looks like, all right?" Oh my god that f line
LovelyMia chapter 7 . 3/3
These are golden I just want to put at bunch of them on shirts
LovelyMia chapter 6 . 3/3
"That's not what he said in the..." Draco faltered. "Room of Requirement." Really Draco thats what you took away from that whole experience
LovelyMia chapter 5 . 3/3
It's something odd about seeing them transition phase of adulthood while at their childhood school most fics Jump straight to adult it good seeing that transition phase
LovelyMia chapter 4 . 3/3
I was waiting for the drama like yass is that wrong of me what the hell is wrong with Draco . The standard usually (the voice in my head says)
LovelyMia chapter 3 . 3/3
I'm excited to countine reading the rest of this story
LovelyMia chapter 2 . 3/3
I love how progressive everyone is
I love everyone spirit to shape the future