Reviews for Faking My Own Suicide
MASTEROFEVERYTHING19 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
is yero a scarecrow or human?
ElphieGrl38 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
You need to write more! I found this via a few girls I know on twitter, and it's REALLY good!
ElphieGrl38 chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I read all of this at once because some friends were talking about it. Is that the end? Because if not, I'll tell it to email me like I do for a few other people.
Failey chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
Please please please please finish this! I'm loving it so far!
Fae the Queen chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
you going to continue this or do I need to get you BFF to threaten you? I want more!
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
This is torture! :'( :'( :'(
PLEASE finish this! Pleeeeeeaaase!
xDefyingxGravityx chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Please continue!
ElphabaThroppxx chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE! this is sooo good and i want to read more!
MASTEROFEVERYTHING19 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
is yero scarecrow or human?
Julie Winchester chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
"being naked in cornfield just outside of campus" what, so he didn't even think about taking spare clothes? *rolls her eyes*
"Just like he was right about this whole plan. Well, at least he thought he was right" I'm going to be serious here: I don't. I think faking his own suicide is unecessarily cruel.
Elphaba's guilt is just proving my point.
Julie Winchester chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
No he's not. It's in the title.
Julie Winchester chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Actually, here's what I think he did. He took some spare clothes with him, threw these in the canal and is now in hiding. And Boq knows it and is just faking.
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Ouch. Harsh words. I've a feeling she'll regret them.
So, after hearing about you time and time and time and time and time again in vinkunwildflowerqueen's stories, I thought once I had read all her stories (which I have, those about Wicked at least), I'd go and look for yours...
So far I like what I'm seeing lol
Rab chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
I am really enjoying reading this. Please update soon
musicgal3 chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
Haha, this is such an interesting plot concept - I'm really enjoying reading this. Fiyero's note was so real, I really cried as if he had actually gone through with it, even though I knew he hadn't. But, of course, I had to laugh that Fiyero's hadn't thought the plan through enough to realize he might have needed a spare change of clothes. I can't wait to read the next chapter!