Reviews for Steve McQueen is a Twatswatter
stephanielalinda chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was amazing, and funny
Snidget-And-Co chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
cute and hot you should write more of these!
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
thats was one hot and very funny story..wtg Aero! and speaking from downstairs HURTSA LOT (of course i want having fun so maybe that was part of the problem..i was 'tipsy"..yeah thats ! and fell backwards down an entire flight of marble subway stairs! and actually as i felt NO PAIN i was ok..and the next day just a bit sore, few bruises..nothin bad! lol..but serious..great story...any sequel to it?
phoobar chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Aww, this was so frickin' cute! I mean, yeah, the sex was hot, but the image of adult Faberry/Brittana friends, with kids, was fantastic! Good job preserving the Quinntana dynamic, and i loved the little Brittany/Jack "conversations." I don't normally read as much of the future-fic, but i'm glad i read this one. Well done!
MsLane chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was amazing! I loved it! It was the perfect blend haha thank you!
momo0424 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was really good and hot! Loved it!
HighwayMagickUnicorn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
HILARIOUS ! so fucking HOT ! awesome fic :D
chozinha chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Haha I sooo enjoyed this story!

Poor Quinn and Rachel, they were so desperate for each other, it was funny and kind of heartbreaking too.

I was reading your story while waiting for an apointment at the doctor's office and just burst out laughing when Quinn fell dowhn the stairs! I felt so sorry for her, must have hurt :P

This is definitely going to my favorite's list (along with the other 2 fanfiction from your profile).

Have a nice day! :)
gleekmx1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute, sexy, funny and fababies! So it was perfect.
Ryan chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Yes! Finally a good Rachel is tha top story that was awesome may it rain cookies and skittles on you:)
Jess chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was fantastic. It was cute, funny, hot - I could go on.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Seriously. That was like the best thing ever. I hope that you continue in this 'verse.
klaproos chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Great story!

Loved all off when Quinn thudded down the stairs lol
nill chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
ewww this was so disgusting d:
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awww that was cute and hot.