Reviews for It's Not My Fault!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Oh this was hilarious! I really enjoyed it! Starfire's dialogue was spot on!
Skumfuk chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Okey! Ficou glorioso! hehehehe Robin pelado na praia!Ohhh não era pra ser verdade mesmo!Bem eu queria te pedir Star para...ahh não sei se eu peço mas eu vou pensar mais um pouco talvez eu peço...mas eu vou continuar lendo suas histórias,gosto muito do jeito que você escreve!Ótima autora! Beijos!
RedRobin chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
A total riot! More funny one shots please!
Wild'nFree chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was good, though I usually try to aviod the RobStar relationship... I still dont get th part about Poision Ivy...
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I needed a good laugh today and this one shot provided it. Starfire was outstanding while Robin was quite funny being so desperate to divert Star's attention from the nude pictures of him. Great job as always.
Spouse of Airdrie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lovely story. My kenorfdenstocker salutes you.
Holy Crap chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Another funny one - seriously - I mean HOLY CRAP! - You're funny!
Tema-chan145 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh, I loved this! It made me laugh!

The Sally Field reference, loved it.

Wonderful! Just wonderful!
rodgerthat chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
hysterical ;-) you ladies rock my world!

nice job!
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
LOVE.

This is WAY funnier than I could imagine. Poor, poor Robin (well...not really at the end and such...).

Super amazing job.
SwampBandit chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh that was funny, and Star using the opportunity to see for herself so speak, was great. Not that Robin didn't take the opportunity either. The Epilogue was the best part.

This is definitely right up Faith's alley with the torture of Robin and everything.

Great stuff.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
WAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I am reminded forcefully of Lando Kalrisian proclaiming, "It's not my fault!" when the Millenium Falcon won't pop into hyperdrive in 'The Empire Strikes Back'.

That, my dear, was awesome.

('kenorfdenstocker' sounds Germanic. Doesn't Tamaranean have any short words? A native conversation must take a looooong time!)