Reviews for American Copies
Kaze1412 chapter 3 . 6/10
I actually want them to be a married couple... XD
multishipping chapter 1 . 6/5
I guess you're not continuing the Wizards of Waverly Place/Hetalia fic? ;w;
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 12 . 8/22/2015
Aw they didn't kiss :/ oh well. Both endings are wicked cool, I have no idea which one I like better. Thanks for the great story!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT CSA IN FIRST. Could've prevented this cliff hanger.
America chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
So excited! Update soon!
america chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
omg omg omg omg! no you cannot end it like this...cliff hanger! nonononononononononononope nope nope nope! your killing me here... please for the love of everything update soon!
this is amazing! great chapter! so excited for the next chapter! the face off of the Americas England and the confederate states of America..
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
Arthur just had to go and mess everything up, and now we've got one of te most serious threats to the union in all of American history strolling up to a house full of them. Nice, Arthur. Nice.
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
CALLED IT. At first I thought it was a future Alfred, but that didn't make sense because he said he'd beaten him before. Then when Amelia made her sawmill comment I paused to laugh, and had the stray thought that the wound was like Alfred being cut in half. And then I freaked out as everything fell into place.
Ella Rose1 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Omg! Please update when you can! I freaking love this story!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
The feels just got intense. Arthur pretending to be mad about the Breakaway Plan to help with the Breakaway Plan is just too much. It's funny and sad at the same time.
America chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
I'm glad you're finishing the story..
I love this story! update soon!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
AHHHHHH I love this story so much. With the rating being M I'm awaiting some sexy times to go with the 'married couple' thing ;) but whatever you're comfortable with and whatever you have planned.
Ella Rose1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Amazing... Cannot wait for more! Update soon!.
America chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
Omgosh! Love it! Update soon!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
So happy to have this back. I had to re-read the other chapters to remember where this left off, but so worth it. I think my favorite part is modern Alfred and Arthur when they're acting like they're married.