Reviews for American Copies
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Great chapter! I swear, England deserves a good punch from Alfred! I really hope to see more soon!
StrawberryAvalanche007 chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
I think this story is awesome! Please keep posting. You have now idea how excited I was to see that this was last updated relatively recently. I keep cheering for iggy and Alfred to kiss whenever they fought. Lol. Byeeee 3333
whitespiderlilly chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
So now you're going to start adding America's from other universes? Nice. I can just imagine all the AU America's you can use. There's the ever popular 2P!America (the poor 1P's, he's going to traumatize them) and sweetdevil!America (who will probably be just as bad as 2P). There could also be an America who had a revolution against England and lost (I somehow imagine him a bit more bitter and a lot more quiet) and another who never had a revolution against England and is happily England's colony 200 years later (same age as modern America. Still very happy, has more British influence, probably has a bit of a British lit to his accent and doesn't talk of being the hero all the time). There could also be American Empire (manifest destiny), High School America (are they human in that AU? I'm not really sure...), wizard America (England would be thrilled with that one), Pirate!America, Navy!America, maybe even Angel!America. Then there's whatever other off the wall America you can come up with. Vampire, werewolf, mermaid, fairy, elf, genius, anorexia, hetaoni...

Oh hell...

That house will not be standing in the end.
whitespiderlilly chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Can I please have the link to this picture?
The Animanga Girl chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Ohoho I smell more tension comming
Ise-EC chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hello I got to say that this is the best awesome fic ever! I love it when you place all of the different time period Alfreds in the modern world, lolz cos it is freaking hilarious to see them interacting like that! And of course we shouldn't forget the drama that's been brewing since we have the Suite Alfred who is at the point on having a Revolution. Anyway I love the pretty image of Alfred, modern I mean being an awesome cool dad, while Arthur an annoying but slightly abuse wife. Love the relationship between them both. Though Arthur is being a dick here to the all of the Alfreds, especially the Suite Alfred.

Gosh its been sooo long since you last update a chapter... you read this please, don't forget that there are a lot of readers anticipating your next chapter... cos by golly I just can't wait! Oh, I've been reading this thrice already XD can't be helped since this the most fun story that with a spice of drama on the side that I've read. I'm lovin' it!
Neko chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Pff. England is totally the girl. He's just too tsundere to admit it. :P
Ivory Greenfeild chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
XD The husband and wife arguement... Best. Thing. Ever. X3
FOUND IT D chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
the picture:

25. media .tumblr tumb lr_m3 sdtmn QfF1r t7kf2 o1_1280 . jpg

just get rid of the spaces. It should work.
Freedeal chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
awwwww, i wanna see what'll happen next and who'll be a husband XD
Secret desire chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
I secretly wish for Revolutionary!Alfred to walk in on Alfed & Arthur snogging. There. Now it's no longer a secret. :)
Secret desire chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Naruko Uzu chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Where is the picture? I don't see it! *cries*
GoodLuckMother chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Is that consider spouse abuse?

And omg! Love this so much!
futurepsychoperson chapter 3 . 3/17/2012
Alfred is the dad period. xD all the alfreds working together in a kitchen is one of the funnest image ever! Poor colony!alfredi feel so bad for him... Plz update soon luv luv luv