Reviews for How Far Down
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 1/18
Confusing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I'm kind of confused about what happened... It was a great story though. :D
meelee72 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Wow, that was devastating.
The flow was trippy, but very cool.
- made my heart ache.
Brenda Smalls chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Fail!
Risbeen chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I can not with the imagery in this story. The pictures in my mind were so crisp and sharp, which completely contrasted with the structure of Bella's story. I wanted to grab a hold of something and try and figure out why she was feeling like she was, that surely there was something there that would fix her, explain everything. Give her hope, but it was all so slippery. Completely left me feeling hopeless and unsettled - which, considering the theme of the contest is a good thing :)

Great o/s bb :) I'll read your words anytime!
Lex chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wow, that was really amazing. Little hard to follow at times, but so emotional x
Blizzardy chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
I loved this. It was dark but ooh so lovely for some reason. But could you explain what happen, cause I'm sorta confused with the different paragraphs.
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I'm not sure about what happened? It was very confusing to follow.
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was lovely, thought-provoking and so very sad. It seemed as though there really was no way out for her, and she followed two generations of her family's women down the very same rabbit hole, which is absolutely tragic.

Thanks for writing, this was beautiful xAM
mostly a lurker chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So very spare and sparse. Perhaps too much so as it was not always easy to follow. Oddly, I liked that.

Good luck in the contest,

Mal
harleys chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
The style of writing is great. I'm just utterly confused as to what actually happened. It's probably just me.
lee21761 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OMG OMG OMG...I need to ready something happy now. Big big huge lump in my throat
amandac3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
The feeling of helplessness I feel when reading this is intense. It exudes from the writing and makes my heart ache. So sad but so beautiful at the same time, can that be? Great job and best of luck!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is so sad but beautifully written!
runtagua chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
holy fuck. i can't... i can't even...

xx