Reviews for Beauty and the Geek
Allib87 chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Please update, I NEED to know what happens. :-)
allilovesstisaac chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Please update I NEED to know what happens. Your a great writer but more kissing and dating and getting closer. More M Rating :-)
GureiFurubuster chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Why'd u just stop?
Nuria De Maslow chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
I'm allowed to go Hulk! Hahaha I love that. Great Fic!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
You have to update soon! I wanna see what's going to happen!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
It's really good! MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! Please&Thankyou :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
MORE MORE MORE! Please!
Aihime195 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
The avangers was...AWESOME! I Laugh so hard and almost...kinda...cry at the end...anyyyyway...so...little logie got jealous because of kendall "flirting" with Jamie...now he has to admit his feelings...and I cant wait for the next chapter Kenlos is so cute and I hope Logan realizes what James was trying to do and go back to him insted of going to prom with that...that...whore...I dont know her but i dont like her...but she des work for putting drama in the story...Cant wait for the next chapter please update son X3
Kukiko-Rei chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
I hope Logan protects James the next time! :D
Alley Petifier chapter 10 . 5/21/2012
O.O I LOVE IT AND HOPE U UPDATE SUPER SOON! XD
HoodieTobi chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
After I read this chapter for the third time this sink in

"Do you know how hard it is to watch your own boyfriend flirt with some whore right in front of you?"

Carlos you

Jameswhore

Kendallboyfriend XD lol

I couldn't stop laughing. I know James was describing Natalie but because the next chapter maybe Kenlos is just made me laugh XD. Great chapter I lmao a lot can't wait for the next chapter. Also Avenger was amazing and Backstage Rush was funny/incredible I love it.

Update soon. I so looking for the next chapter I'm such a sucker for Kenlos :)
KEALY KAMES chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
LOVE THIS CHAPTER AWH POOR JAMIE BUT ANY SUCKS U HAVE WRITERS BLOCK CAUSE I LOVE KENLOS EVERYONE HELP ARE BEST WRITERR OUT GIVE HER JUCIE IDEAS!
Kobrakid girl chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
Thats it I am gonna show Logan some manners that little player of a sexy son of cow urgh i swear if i was James i would of not risk the whole sercet relationship i rather just die in a hole then going threw what James is going threw grrrrrr Logan BETTER take James to Prom then that that pig face chick *i already forgot her name* but i loved the anger in this chapter but Gosh that Logan grrrr -w-
ANNbeau chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
haha I had to comment on your comment about Kendall's hair that was amazing! and I totally agree for the record haha! I also love this story the Kenlos is too cute teehee! Although I am always and forever a Jagan girl!
ZheDoctursMinion115 chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Backstage Rush my head exploding.

So. Much. Fangirl.