Reviews for we walk with fairy tales closed and already told
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Very well done.
Liked it a lot!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
In a sense the Evil Queen did lose. Her love for the kid and her growing affection for the boy are taking over
KeptinSight chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I loved this.
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
It was a good story until..

I read on and came to the end. Totally bummed there was no chapter two. Oh well, I loved it lol. :)
Never Once chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is sad-so sad-the Regina has her hopes up. That she's willing to stop fighting for Henry. But then she realizes that the Evil Queen will always be a part of her and that will never change. So she agrees with the fairy tales-that she will never get a happy ending. But after reading this, I almost wish she could have one. Almost.

Wonderful piece, keep going.
vargagirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I loved this. This pairing has recently captured my heart and you write them both so beautifully. Loved the way that Regina was in picturing the future for her. Great story. Hope you write more Swan Queen. You're great at it. :)
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I love your title and your take on regina. Your writing is also very good. I like thisstory a lot. My one thing is that Emma seemed a little, I dunno OoC. But I love how you connected the beginning, the end & the title. It made it feel like the story wasn't just hobbling along - that it was actually GOING somewhere
NadezhdaSt chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was bloody well perfect! You even got some of my own thoughts on the fairytale portrayal of good and evil down and that's awesome. You've done a really good job with the characters, it felt like part of the TV show that we just didn't see in other words - well done! I hope you plan on writing more, because this was absolutely lovely.
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Excellent characterization. You have Emma and Regina down cold. I love the idea of Emma/Regina and wondered if anyone else did too. Thanks for this angsty little bit of subtexty fic.