Reviews for Someday
Trude chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
what a lovely little gem - thank you for writing it!
Manatee1085 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Absolutely beautiful!
47secondsofveritas chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Honestly, I don't know what to say, other than I love the way they show their mutual love, with touches, kisses and words...God...Their words... It's a real shame to realize that this kind of love is rare if not already non-existent. Ugh...This is pure perfection and I have no problem in telling you that I'll read it again and again, because it gives me hope... THANK YOU!
Pippa chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
I have read thousands of fics across many fandoms and this is hands down the most romantic thing I've ever read. I am having all of the feels. Thanks.
blue1orange chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
You wrote this eons ago, but I just discovered Castle ff not that long ago so I'm sifting through all the chaff for the best stories, and this one is clearly on the top shelf. Clever and sweet and so damn much fun to read, Great work.
Loved Castle plotting their roadmap on a white board, that was clever and smart. I could see the tv Kate seeing the board , crapping her pants, and just shutting him down. Your Kate is much more mature and courageous than the tv character..and that makes your version of their story such a delight to read. Now it's a bit sappy here and there, but that is just fine, sap is good...after such a serious overload of angst in their story for so long...this is such a breath of fresh air.
karin.vaught chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Sweet and lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
beautifully written. I do find it a bit hard to swallow that he'd be pretty much whipped like this, but it is somehow believable at the same time. either way, good job with this story.
beseite.tumblr.com chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
it's so beautiful I don't know what to do with myself.

i have work to do, i should go, I can't tear myself away from the computer because I have to read more and more.

what is this magical writing of yours?

I'm amazed.

xx bë.
willgirl chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Oh, I don't think I read this one either! I loved it! I wanted it to keep going and going but the ending was so perfect. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Wow, I don't know how I missed this, but I guess I managed it. This is so good, so wonderful.

Awesome job!

Leah
toegirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This is the most stunningly awesome romantic thing I have ever read. The whiteboard is inspired. Thank you.
on-stolen-time chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
*weeps into her keyboard*
demuredemeanor chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I love it! I feel that statement is becoming redundant though... But these keep blowing me away. This is so sweet and appropriate!
InkOgnitO chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"Aishiteru."- I learn Japanese and it's supposed to be "aishteiru".
mojor chapter 4 . 12/17/2011