Reviews for Someday
Manatee1085 chapter 4 . 3/23
Absolutely beautiful!
47secondsofveritas chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Honestly, I don't know what to say, other than I love the way they show their mutual love, with touches, kisses and words...God...Their words... It's a real shame to realize that this kind of love is rare if not already non-existent. Ugh...This is pure perfection and I have no problem in telling you that I'll read it again and again, because it gives me hope... THANK YOU!
Pippa chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
I have read thousands of fics across many fandoms and this is hands down the most romantic thing I've ever read. I am having all of the feels. Thanks.
blue1orange chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
You wrote this eons ago, but I just discovered Castle ff not that long ago so I'm sifting through all the chaff for the best stories, and this one is clearly on the top shelf. Clever and sweet and so damn much fun to read, Great work.
Loved Castle plotting their roadmap on a white board, that was clever and smart. I could see the tv Kate seeing the board , crapping her pants, and just shutting him down. Your Kate is much more mature and courageous than the tv character..and that makes your version of their story such a delight to read. Now it's a bit sappy here and there, but that is just fine, sap is good...after such a serious overload of angst in their story for so long...this is such a breath of fresh air.
karin.vaught chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Sweet and lovely. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
beautifully written. I do find it a bit hard to swallow that he'd be pretty much whipped like this, but it is somehow believable at the same time. either way, good job with this story.
beseite.tumblr.com chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
it's so beautiful I don't know what to do with myself.

i have work to do, i should go, I can't tear myself away from the computer because I have to read more and more.

what is this magical writing of yours?

I'm amazed.

xx bë.
willgirl chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Oh, I don't think I read this one either! I loved it! I wanted it to keep going and going but the ending was so perfect. :)
TheLifeILive chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Wow, I don't know how I missed this, but I guess I managed it. This is so good, so wonderful.

Awesome job!

Leah
toegirl chapter 2 . 1/6/2012
This is the most stunningly awesome romantic thing I have ever read. The whiteboard is inspired. Thank you.
on-stolen-time chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
*weeps into her keyboard*
demuredemeanor chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I love it! I feel that statement is becoming redundant though... But these keep blowing me away. This is so sweet and appropriate!
InkOgnitO chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
"Aishiteru."- I learn Japanese and it's supposed to be "aishteiru".
mojor chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
*sob*
Mathiilde3 chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
I had so much I wanted to say about this story, because it is so beautiful and amazing and deserves all the best words, but you kind of took all my words with your "I love you."

You have written an awful lot of Castle fanfiction (I cannot decides if this sound bad or not, but it is not intended to do so in case it does, it is just meant as a statement because it is a lot) and they are, those I have read at least, all very different and I am just amazed at how you do it all so well. You have created all these different universes for them and, I mean she has a sister in one and is a mother in another, then there is the one where it is Christmas and one where Alexis is not Castle's child and countless other one-shots to just mention a few and they are all incredible, you are incredible, and then there is this which is so exquisitely beautiful it just sort of takes my breath away. "I love you." Even just typing it out makes me tear up again, yeah, I started crying when I first read it, but it is just.. It is perfect! I really have no words to describe the perfectness of it. It felt so very real, in the sense where I can actually hear her say it in my head and I feel all of their breathing and heartbeats.. I do not know; it was just incredible! And I need a new word, though incredible is the only one I feel do it justice because this was just so phenomenal! I mean seriously, how you start and end the first chapter with them saying the same thing as in the last one, except it is the other one who says is this time. Did that make sense? I am not sure it did, but I loved how you did that. And how hearing him declare his love eases the ache in her chest instead of frightening her and the whole whiteboard with all the mile stones and saying I Love You in all the ways except the one he knows and just freaking everything! You are a genius and I love you. Take from that what you want, but know that it is meant in the very best and nicest way. You just make the Castle fandom a better place, and with the fear of sounding incredibly sappy, I am so extremely happy you decided to share your talent with all of us and that I found it! I really, really loved this story. I love everything you do, pretty much, but this one is special. It is very clear Beckett will never have a sister on the show, and I doubt we will ever see the family life play out on show either and I think that is the case for a lot of your stories, which both makes them more wonderful, but a little sad too because despite the realness of them all, I most often prefer the screen to the words, or well I do not, I would just love so badly to see it play out and there is a pretty big chance it will not. But then there is this, and I sort of feel it could happen on the screen which just makes her “I love you” all the more heartfelt. You did such a marvelous job balancing the dialogue with their thoughts but somehow the descriptions are enough for me to see it as a movie in my head and thus also on the actual show. There is simply, in my opinion, I feel like if people say humble, it is never humble and now I am getting off track.. I just feel like there is a bigger connection to the actual show in this one than any of your other brilliant works. I do not know what it is; it was just absolutely amazing and astonishing! And I have nothing but praises for it, the language is so beautiful, like you used all your best words and sentences, and my day to day language is nowhere near that divine. And I feel like there is so much more brilliance to this story, than what I have already figured out and I will marvel at it when I read it again in a minute or two, but if I do not stop the word vomit now, it will go on forever because I really do love your creative mind and your writing, which there is no adjective perfect enough to describe. And I feel like this comment is more about you than the actual story, but somehow somewhere that is the same thing. And if you are not already on my favourite list of authors, you most certainly landed a place with this jewel of a piece. No words are thorough or profound enough to describe my love for it. It simply hit a very special place in my heart and I am amazed by it and I will cherish it for a long time. It is little piece of wonder with its simplicity, but intricacy at the same time. And now I will really stop the ramblings and read it again.

I have no idea how much of this makes sense, when I get excited I forget about punctuation and the sentences often ends up quite long.. I still do not feel I have done your story justice though, but that is sort of the magic I believe, when it is so good the effect basically cannot be put in to words.. That is at least what your story and your words did to me.

Mathilde