Reviews for Things Change
This is sooo cute! I wish there was more :) great job! Keep up the good work _
arsenicminds chapter 5 . 1/30
awwwwww dis was so cute
Fanfic not fabric autocorrect
Funny how the message said they wouldn't abandon anything. Wonder if they even remember this. And I really liked this fabric. It was cool there isn't many like these.
Silver wolf chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
I hope you can update soon!
Your story is very interesting !
JuniorTheBeast chapter 5 . 12/12/2016
wooooow I really love this story bro your a very good writer I'm so intrigued would really love to know what happens with Narutos second date and all and what are you going to do with the wave arc is it going to be different at all all these questions can't wait for the new update please don't abandon this story bro tbh it's too good
Eumenida chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
I love the way you write ... just finish this chapter after I read the previous and this story ... your ideas of pranks were hilarious ...can I assume that you are a prankster too ? ... please tell me that you will continue this story ... need the next chapter ... don' t leave it ... it is really frustrating to start a story and then to leave it because the writer stopped it... plz plz continue it ... thank you.
awefanfic chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
please update soon!what would happen now?
Travesti chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
Interesting!
0Shard0 chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
More please! It's in my top 3 Naruto time travel fan fiction and it isn't abandoned so please update soon! I'd send a review every chapter but I don't want to spam you so I'll just reply on the newly released chapters. I really enjoy your story so please don't abandon it!
hi chapter 5 . 9/9/2016
i love the fic so far hope you carry on with it.
Asuka1920 chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Please continue!
soul of the kitsune chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
please continue
VinniVVicci chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
At wait for the next update