Reviews for Things Change
MinatoiscuteXD chapter 5 . 10/1
Aww don't stop here~~ Continue! So excited for what's next! What with Naruto and his new erm abilities! XD XD XD

Plus your NaruHina is so cute and I totally love your Minato 3, just what I'd expect him to be like. I read through An Unexpected Beginning before reading this and normally I wouldn't start reading a fanfic that's not completed coz well some fics aren't updated till like years later and all, don't like to be left hanging you now? HAHAHA!
Well the point is I couldn't help starting this coz well what I've read so far was awesome and this should be as well. I actually read the previous one twice before I decided to read this hehe. Not tht it wasn't awesome the first time but the first time I read it Things Change barely had any chapters:(

I just hope you'll have the inspiration and time to continue regularly updating:) Don't want to forget the story by the time the next chap is up;)

Oh I like Kyuubi/Kurama too. Well when he's nice. Maybe more of their interaction in the story is nice:) I love the Minato/Naruto moments as well XD just sad that he's growing out of the kiddy age and we won't have as much of those. Sigh~
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 5 . 9/22
I don't know why, but I kinda wanna see Kakashi walking into Sasuke's trap.
Sakura needs to have the fangirl beat out of her Baa-chan style! I can't stand fangirl Sakura. Naruto should drag both Sasuke and Sakura to the hospital to visit his Baa-chan and let Tsunade see the horrors that the 2 boys have to put up with.

I'm not normally a fan of Naruto with any girls but if it had to be one then I can only hope for R.t.N. Hinata. Maybe Naruto and Hinata can squeeze in some training together to help build up Hinata's confidence.

I was wondering if Naruto was ever going to bring up ROOT and Danzo to his father, after all the old War Hawk was in league with the Pedo Snake and was always trying to kill the current Hokage and take over the village. Also all the bad things he did behind the Hokage's back. He along with the 2 elder's wanted to USE Naruto as a weapon of war.
Awesome story so far keep it up. I wouldn't mind seeing longer chapters, but thats not really important. The story itself is great and I'm looking forward to reading more of it. Hopefully soon. Thanks again for an writing an awesome fanfic.
itwasadarkandstormynight chapter 5 . 8/31
I am very eager to see this story continued because I like this story so far and it's becoming a good sequel. So please update it's pretty disappointing when an author can't finish the stories. Pls respond and p.s you are very talented writer
Karishma N. Sharma chapter 5 . 7/31
Please Please update soon, I am absolutely inlove with your story, you have excellent skill in writing. Well done, darling.
SarcasticInkling chapter 5 . 7/24
BloodRedPhantom chapter 5 . 7/15
I love this series. :) Please update soon!
Titania1796 chapter 5 . 7/4
actualiza pronto y que mejoras le dio Kurama a Naruto
mnola72802 chapter 5 . 7/4
The fluffiness towards the end of the chapter!
Elfen Children chapter 5 . 7/3
I love the update! What's next? X)
4everfictional chapter 5 . 7/3
Awwwwww, I thought that date was sweet. :D Love the chapter, and so happy to see an update! XD
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 7/3
Heh, cute ending there. XD
GaaraTheFifthKazekage chapter 5 . 7/3
Awww yay! I'm glad you're writing again and I love this chapter.
otakujijo chapter 5 . 7/3
Is Sasuke gonna tell daddy yondaime about Naruto's 'sickness'?