Reviews for Things Change
Guest chapter 4 . 18h ago
Are u going to continue this?! PLZ!
gintama200 chapter 4 . 3/14
hey i can't wait to see what happens. you know i've read lots of Naruto time travel versions but none have had Naruto meet Gaara early so I'm really happy he wasen't alone. are you going to put the churrin exams in this? i hope so also is Neji and Iruka still going to be loyal to Naruto like they were before or not. Because I don't want any severed ties from the changes here. update really soon okay?
davycrockett100 chapter 4 . 3/13
awesome keep up the good work
Mirawennem chapter 4 . 3/11
I love this story! I wonder how this will go and how the team will work with a Naruto that is not a complete idiot. Hope you will update soon, because i really like the story and I'm looking forward to seeing how this will go!
Jameslw chapter 4 . 2/24
great please continue
Sara0827 chapter 4 . 2/23
I'm really glad I read the reviews; I thought you would drop this story until I read the reply you wrote for someone. Cause it's two years now and there's still no updates. I wouldn't say I'm not complaining because that would be a lie but still I wish if you would update it. The story is awesome and I'm reading it even though I have exams but I couldn't stop myself from not reading! It's just so awesome! I'm looking forward to see what kind of change would happen to Naruto! Also please don't tell me that your going to make Itachi or Sasuke evil later in the story...
More please this is good
Sevvus chapter 4 . 1/17
I hope you make more of this soon! i still wanna read it.
I'm also really hoping you don't change Naruto's looks super much... if your going to at all.

Yeah...It has always buged me when people change so much about his appearance/personality(when they don't give him a beliveable one anyway).
It's like... I read these cause I love Naruto as a character! I love to see him grow and all that, get upgrades, cool powers but...I like it when all that happens but he's still him. (that's why I've loved Your story so much, you do such an amazing job!)

Some people make him a completely different person and sometimes I just wonder why they don't make an OC if they are gonna change so much.

not saying you are! but ...since I don't actually knoooow, I'm hoping you wont do that.

Otherwise! I love this super muches! and I hope you come back to it soon. since its been a while...
Kasumi Arai chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
The one thing I don't understand is why you wrote Kakashi as if he doesn't really know Naruto, despite having babysat him occasionally as a child in "An Unexpected Beginning".
marquis.shax chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
You really should start this story up again it's been almost two years since you last updated. It's to good of a story to be just completely abandoned
SoraROCK chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Please update cuz I wanna to know about Naruto...And what about his new future? More more please... Your story is getting interest, believe it!
briarleaves chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Please continue this story it's a crime to not finish it the molding of the storyline and characters is flawless so please continue it!

:'(
arya304 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
please update im begging this such a great story! dont drop it please !
leafpool5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2014
can't wait to see what will this develop. I can't wait to see how minato will react to this. please update soon.
jhg chapter 4 . 10/15/2014