Reviews for Things Change
Please continue!
yaknowtheoneandonly chapter 5 . 8/18
please continue
VinniVVicci chapter 5 . 8/14
At wait for the next update
i loved this
Quillion9000 chapter 5 . 7/19
Please bring this back! Please!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 5 . 7/14
I hope that you eventually get back to this story. It's good!
silverstreak93242 chapter 5 . 7/10
Here's hoping that this review finds you well! I enjoyed reading the first story for this, An Unexpected Beginning, and I rather enjoyed reading this one, up to this point, I actually binge read both stories, in 2 days. I like the premise of both, and I like that this story follows the first so closely, even with the time skip. I am actually hoping that this story isn't dead, simply on hiatus while you wait for your muse to come up with the next chapters, and follow through with the different changes! Since you have Jiraya with his "memories" of the other timeline, are you going to have him redeem Pein (Nagato), and Konan from joining Akatsuki? Or just have the fight turn out differently? and what about Tsunade? and her medic nins? Anyways, as stated, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and the story only on hiatus, and not dead! I am looking forward to future chapters!
Silveria Stella Salvatrix chapter 5 . 6/27
y u no continue
Brazilwolf chapter 5 . 6/16
Love the sequel so far. It waso njce to see that Minato, Jiraiya, and later Sasuke as well. Not to depressing or anything like that but I love the angsty parts with Minato realizing what his choice of making naruto become a Human Sacrifice made Naruto have a life with a lot of hardships, but I also love the pranks Naruto has made. Reading Minato's reactions to seeing what Naruto could do was very much entertaining. I like that Naruto Changed the Uchiha Massacre, Minato's death, and the father of Neji's death. Well basically I liked it all. I of course am so lookingforward to reading more. :)
Eternal Laughter chapter 5 . 6/3
Update please! This story is too good, I love naruto time travel stories
crazzyredhead chapter 5 . 5/8
I wonder if that be a reason kakashi wheres a mask because of the smell... I hope you update soon love the story more please
Erash chapter 5 . 4/23
"An Unexpected Beginning" is really an amazing story. I really loved it so much that I can't even put it down in words, but I have to say that this sequel doesn't inspire me too much I'm sorry... Maybe because you're following canon and it's a bit boring or because I'm a Minato fan and he isn't showing so often now. However I'm still going to follow it and see what plans you have (even if I'm not a NaruHina lover, I'd prefer no shippings). Hope you'll update soon :)

P.S. Do more Naruto/Minato things please!

P.P.S. Sorry for the bad english, it's not my main language.
drno285 chapter 5 . 4/10
Both this story and the one before, literally the only NaruHina I could make myself read. That is saying something. Please update soon, truly one of the better fanfics out there, and the only decent time traveling ones that I know of.
Shadowlady12 chapter 5 . 4/9
Amazing plot and story development. I love it!
damonagui chapter 5 . 4/1
Will you continue you this story it is extremely good?