Reviews for untold fairytales
keep my issues drawn chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This was really sad! Poor Lucy, left alone :(
sydneysages chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Through this, you have just proved to me the futility in the way that many people - most certainly including myself - write thousands and thousands of words to portray the angst you showed in these few hundred words.

it was so, so, /so/ beautiful, the way you wrote this, with the reference to the photos & then the realisation she came to.

"People tend to leave" reminded me of the one tree hill line "people always leave" and i absolutely loved it!

you got her emotions so beautifully & i love the descriptions, Rachel, it was perfect!

Vicky xx
felines chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I loved this entire piece. It was so flowing and pretty and adlkfsjlk throughout. I loved especially that last line - it is a clear finale, and it doesn't disappoint.

/sounds like those book reviewers she does

Anyways, great job! I loved this!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Ohmygosh, GPTwinny! This was so beautiful! I just loed, loved, loved it very much! :D So going on my favorites. :D

(Dude, PM me please. ;D)
Listen chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Hey honey, it's Liss - I'm just too lazy to log in ;)

As you know, I utterly adored this - your writing is always gorgeous, and I really liked how this threw the readers straight into the moment, rather than showing how they got to this point. Your characterisation of Lucy was lovely too.

And this line is pure perfection - "The sun shines through her lace curtains and Lucy stands up." It shows just how far Lucy has come from before her speculation to this moment, and how strong she is.

Great job! ]
gote chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Awwww, Rachel. This.

It makes me wonder over the missing details, like the why and what he's like and what they were like together but it's brilliant and sad nonetheless. I lovelovelove the end. The last lines have that raw, empty emotion that's just all the stronger and I'm half asleep so I don't know if I'm making that much sense but they're just strong and they have impact and great work on this, love. :)
overstreets chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was great, Rachel :)

I love LucyLorc! and angst!

I love what you did with the prompt, and you really put alot into it, yeah.

lowi chapter 1 . 11/28/2011

This was FANTASTIC OKAY? I just loved your cheater!Lorcan, for some reason, and the ending, OHMIGOSH.

Lucy is so strong, gaaaaaah, I looooved that. :3

Everything. Every single word. Was perfection.

Gorgeous work wifey-thingy. :3
cottoncandydreaming chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
good story!
downstage chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
xlfjsal;fh this is beautiful Rachel.

I adore it- the way you managed to work in what had happened and everything, and the whole flow of it, and, yeah.

The imagery is great too, and it's just so /realistic/.

"But now, she is starting to realize the truth.

People tend to leave."

this line is soso beautiful and sad and /true/.

I love iiiiiiit :3