Reviews for Friendly Get Together

These two are very hot.

I want to read more

you write so well.

0idontknow0 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I have no clue what made me want to start this series from the middle but I'm glad I did. I very nearly died of laughter when Draco announced that they were BOTH expecting. I had to step away from the laptop and wait until my head was out of my hands. So I'm going to make sure I read the other stories for this series (in order).

Also, Blaise, I love him. He's crass but he adds humour to it so it isn't half as awkward as it could be while at dinner.

And I always love when Ron gets caught off guard like this. Poor Hermione, having to scold him so often.

We both know your grammar is better than mine so I won't make any comments about grammar. And I love the way you slip in information, for instance, how Pansy met Dudley (and really I never saw that pairing coming AT ALL).

PS: Harry saying he's 24 years over the history between him and Dudley, that's rather precise for being over it. I suppose he's counting it from the year he left the Dursleys.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow! This was so funny! I can't believe Pansy and DUDLEY! Luna was great (as usual)! Ron seemed about to flip out but I'm glad he didn't. I wonder when we'll get to see them tell the kids...
19missybaker63 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Truly enjoying this series of stories and anxiously waiting for the next. What happens when they tell the children? Please keep writing.
elementalwitch chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
I really like this story.. I like seeing them older- so very few people wrte them as grown up, mature adults. It's usually only to their mid/late 20's. This is fabulous.

But I have to ask- is this something you have published elsewhere also? Seems like I have reed more of it, somewhere. I know the beginning is something I read elsewhere.. So ready for more!
Sesshygirl chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I love this story I can't wait to see the part where they tell the kids
NeoCortex chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Okay, I didn't review the first two because I wanted to read them all before I did.

I rather like the way that these are written and that you have such lengthy notes on certain things that you add to the story. I also like how you have the explanations for names concerning the unnamed and unsorted.

I can't wait for the next installment.

Love and Good Reading/Writing~

AcadianProud chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I liked the story but I would have liked to have a little more background in the story rather than having to wait to read it at the end in the timeline