Reviews for The Pyrrhic Clause
Brinohms chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
Dragged, not drug.
puppypants chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
Wow! Thanks for a great story
Trinkies chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
This is wonderful. Thank you for this gem.
NCISue56 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Your talent and style have put you at the top of my favorite authors list. Your stories are well conceived, developed and executed. Attention to detail, believable dialogue, continuity and true character reflection and development make me anxious to catch each of your titles! Please continue to write, and thank you for the entertainment!
USAFChief chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Excellent story and very well written. I appreciate all the time it took for you to write this and I enjoyed it very much.

Thanks for writing and posting it here.

USAFChief chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
I know you are long past posting this so you really don't need additional feedback at this point. However, I believe you succeeded in taking the abstract terms you used to outline the specifics of the abuse your Tim received at the hands of his father. Additionally, the "awakening" that happened as a result of Tim being acknowledged orally by Gibbs is starkly in contrast to his own father who abused him and his sister.

All-in-all, this is a very well written chapter within an excellent story. It is a good read.

USAFChief chapter 10 . 7/4/2012
It's actually quite likely Tim and Tony had a familiarization course with assault rifles and riot shotguns during their FLETC training - so it is not farfetched.

Gottahavemyncis chapter 20 . 5/7/2012
Not the first time I've read this but just had to tell you how much I love this story. Strong Tim who thought he wasn't strong or loved and found he was wrong on both counts, oops-mouth Tony who finally admits his brotherly/bf feelings for Tim, dealing with her emotions & letting herself love Ziva and admitting his fierce love for his children Gibbs - it's a very powerful story. Not just that one chapter but each of them brought tears to my eyes. Thanks!
68luvcarter chapter 22 . 1/13/2012
Very interesting start.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 23 . 1/12/2012
Read both your oneshots earlier and loved 'em.

Love this chapter too, will switch over to the new story, I see it listed now. I'm intrigued with the work they'll be doing with Kort...how much will they have to do? How will they cover with Gibbs or does he know (guessing not since Ziva does not)? Questions, I have so many questions, can't wait for The Fall Index story to unfold!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
OMGOsh, the boys are channeling Indiana Jones AND James Bond, way cool! Lovin' it!
Precious Pup chapter 21 . 12/10/2011
Well done. You handled all the fast paced action really well. It was exciting. Nice seeing Tim and Ziva so happy and Tony and Tim really close as friends. Good job and glad to hear you want to continuing writing fan fic.
camry72 chapter 21 . 12/9/2011
Yes! It was a great story. Love it.

Can't wait for a sequel
camry72 chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
Aw. First time in any story that I heard that. The I love you guys. So cute. After such a serious fic. It was awesome. Is there more? It doesn't say complete.
68luvcarter chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
This was one of the best Tony/Tim chapters I have read in any story. Loved it.