Reviews for Grip
Nox Counterspell chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Described the moment perfectly, he held to her till they both got up and she just bolted away from everybody. He seemed torned apart. He then kept himself angry, even yelling at Carol at the snap of his own hurt heart...
RavenBloodLust646 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Beautiful retelling!
Kayryn chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Yeah, that didn't hurt at all. I'm just an ugly sobbing mess for the cheer joy of it.

So gut wrenching, but so right.
mansts chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I've read a few of your stories already and I have to say that you're very good at writing nuances and emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This is beautiful and perfect. Daryl and carols performances in the scene are what made it as powerful as it was. Loved getting to read Daryls pov
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
:'( So sad! I bawled like a baby when this happened! Thanks for writing this!
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
WD dead is not aired in my country, yet, but my friends told me I HAVE to watch. Just finished S2 last night.
Love Daryl/Carol so got into ff last night.
Love your style.
Black-mustang3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I loved Daryl from the beginning. I mean c'mon, it's Norman fucking Reedus. But this scene made my heart wrench in my chest. You wrote it perfectly. LOVE your style.
ktikat13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Omg that was so sad but so sweet! I love this show and these two...they will and have to end up together :-)
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow, very powerful written. I really love the final lines:

His arms tightened around her waist and his head fell against her trembling back.
Maybe he needed to hold her as much she needed to be held.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Love your interpretation on this tragic scene. Perfect!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Heartbreaking and brilliant!
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
god. i'm a mess of feels now. this was beautifully written. i wanted to bawl my eyes out.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was...Holy God that was heartbreaking. I can't even process this right now. Holy crap.