Reviews for Green Eyed Evenings
adm-kate chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I wish I'd read the version with Gary. But this was still rather excellent.
ellenripley chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Love love love the "cheesy" ending! It's only fitting that Taylor and Wash solidify their newfound love with blood, violence, and overprotectiveness. It's who they are and you portrayed that wonderfully.
makesometime chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
*flails* I loooove it! Especially Jim and Elisabeth's rampant amusement at the pair of them, those moments are especially perfect.

Plus, Taylor in his tshirt is hot, but Wash in it is about a million times more so XD

Thank you for sharing this with us, and for ignoring any urge to keep it as a one shot!
Inu-midoriko chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
OMG BRILLIANCE ON SCREEN FORM! THIS WAS FANTASTIC! SO SO SO SO SO SO AWESOME! I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE THIS MORE THAN A ONESHOT CUZ MAN...IT WAS GOOD!

Cillian, rest in hell.

The ending was awesome. I love cheesy, so I thoroughly enjoyed it XD!

And gee thanks -.-. Pissing me off yo, what is this?

Lol, jokes. But for serious, love the end. Love the ENTIRETY OF IT! :D For srs.
iheartcam chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
An awesome finale an equally awesome story!
WaylorFan chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Lucas/Wash? That's pretty sick.

But a satisfying conclusion to the story. Thank you.
musicgal100189 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
A wonderful ending. I didn't think it was too cheese, no one was really acting out of character. Thanks for writing this story. I'll see you in the next one. Also Lucus Wash? *yuck:( hahahah:) *Switch this sixer with Lucus and you got the same story, because both boys are around the bend.
scarletalphabet chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
(reviewing as I read)

Well gee Wash, it wouldn't be hard to find your black clothes if you and the Commander could keep from ripping them off each other. ;)

Love that Wash has all those weapons stashed around. And you've written Cillian so well. Of course Taylor can't have all the heroic glory. Oh poor Wash though, having to do it like that. Jim Jim Jim, tsk tsk. But his joking does have its purpose. Bwahaha Dr. Shannon, can actually see her saying that. I do love when she gets to share her perspective on Wash/Taylor. Cause I do think she'd approve.
euphoricsymphonies chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
"Cause Wash needs to do the rescuing every once in a while."

My response: Hell yeah!

As always, you did an amazing job. Loved this story. :)
morningsong101 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
Man, I adore Cillian. He's totally insane. And I love the ending, with Jim and Elisabeth talking about Nathaniel and Alicia. And Jim's thoughts that he will always tease and taunt are brilliant.

I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
ellenripley chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Best chapter yet. Love their admission to each other without words. Love the fight that led up to said admission. Cannot wait to see how you end it.
gf7 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Loved this, and for someone who hates writing it, you're brilliant at it. Absolutely so. And I can't wait to see what creepy Cillian will be up to. Just incredible.
scarletalphabet chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
I saved this til I got done with a standardized test thing today. Which oddly had an example about dinosaurs, but I digress. Totally worth the wait.

Oh Wash, always looking out for the colony, and she doesn't even get the hero-worship stuff Taylor does. And Jim...I swear that man is more nosy than Pinocchio. Love it. And I think Taylor didn't want to be the one to capture her because he wouldn't be able to restrain himself from divesting her of her armor and more. :P Kind of adorable how Mark considers them "adults." I like how he called her Alicia there. Love the symbolism of the wine. And desk sex is always appreciated, no matter how many times it's used. :D And as far as her being clingy, I wouldn't mind clinging to Taylor's body either. ;)

About the note at the end. I understand what you mean (those equations describe me as well) but I think you don't have anything to worry about here.
Walkinghorse1964 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I'm going to have a brick sized load of anxiety in my tummy until the final chapter is ready. If Cillian breaks back into Terra Nova and harms Taylor, God have mercy on him because Wash and Jim will skin him alive. Shoot Taylor once, shame on you. Shoot him twice, Wash will burn your village to the ground and sow your fields with salt.
euphoricsymphonies chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
OMG! The ending! I was not expecting that! Ahhhh!

Ok, I think I'm so emotional because of the promos for the season finale. Forgive me. :)

I can't wait for the next part! Don't make me wait long. No, no, no.

LOL