Reviews for Ginny's journey
Guest chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Hope u can finish this awesome story
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
Ok
MelGinnylover chapter 13 . 2/20/2013
I am still confused...dont be offended just being honest...i will follow it though hopefully things will clear up...
Mystic Passion chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Please update soon! I'm liking how this story is going! Keep up the fine work and I look forward to reading what the end of the story is! Update soon please!
Chichiforever chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Damn it ended! Lol please update soon
MelGinnylover chapter 12 . 12/26/2012
Ok Wat happened , I am honestly confused, I dont where the storyline is going, you are a good writer, so I will continue to follow...
nevillefrank chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
The Silver Trio back together, yaaahhhh bitches!
MelGinnylover chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
I am actually a little disappointed with this chapter...wasnt as good as your other chapters...may be you ended up compromising on quantity when you tried to upload sooner..
nalini.moorthy.16 chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
way better than the book.
SheridanSuzie chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
OH MY GOD NO! U can't finish like that! Please keep going I gotta know! :))))) my guess is that it is...*drum roll*...Chris
Am I right? Hahahaha but please keep going! I really want to read more :)
Great chappie btw really interesting, I really loved how u showed hermiones dangerous side that she got from the war and the way Ginny's trying to sort of ease her guilt with Chris by being 'the perfect girlfriend' honestly I think that is a very human response for someone in that situation if u no what I mean, like the way people make up for mistakes and things
I just like all of these little techniques you're using
keep writing, big fan :)
MelGinnylover chapter 10 . 12/3/2012
Thats a damned cliffy...how could you do this...Nothing much happened in this chapter...i wish the pace was faster and please update soon..
SheridanSuzie chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Ohhhhhhhh please update!******
SheridanSuzie chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Ohhhhhhh please u
area808code chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
It saddens me that Ginny is with someone else other than Harry. As you can probably tell, I love the Harry P./ Ginny W. pairing. But, this is your story and I enjoy reading it. Keep up your exceptional writing and have a happy holidays. Aloha.
SheridanSuzie chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Just a side note :) don't be swayed by what anyone else thinks your story should be, it's your own and I think it's brilliant and I assume you do as well :)