Reviews for Secrets I Keep
crimebuff chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
I absolutely loved your story. You kept the essence of the characters true but explored them in a situation that made us see them in a new way. I could not stop smiling the entire time I read it.
madcloisfan chapter 22 . 4/28/2013
Loved it
s1234s chapter 22 . 9/10/2012
I have read this story in one evening. Once I started it I couldnt stop reading anymore. I love how you portray Tony and Zivas relationship as well as at word as outside work. Are you going to start a new story anytime soon?
Paige chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
Great story! Best I've ever read!
Timaeus5000 chapter 22 . 5/24/2012
Awesome story, hope to see more Tony/Ziva stories from you.

And respect for being in the army. :)
zivaisthetype chapter 17 . 3/10/2012
I'm a hot mess right now.

Your writing is just beautiful. I feel like I'm watching the show when I read this story, and I love it. You get the characters so well, and Ziva was perfectly writen. And Tony...how sweet was he?(: I loved it. LovedLovedLoved it!
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 22 . 2/8/2012
Wow! Stop bringing those damn tears to my eyes, girl! haha, This chapter was so beautiful, the storyline was one of my favorites! I was putting off finishing this chapter for a while because i knew it was the last, now that was realy silly because you wont get to read this for months! :O at least message me when you get back so i know your okay! Haha, if anything happens to you.. gosh well i'll miss your stories just for 5 months! I hope your muse gets strengthened when your away and you get inspired, and most of all stay well! Oh and i love the last sentence, perfect way to end a story, its so true, and beautiful!

- rach :)
Robern chapter 22 . 2/7/2012
I absolutely loved this story well done! It would be good to see how they are going one year on.
Gingerstorm101 chapter 22 . 2/6/2012
I was watching the new episode of ncis while watching this and I realized how much I'm HAPPY that Kate was killed! But I found it funny that Vance and Ari were playing chess

Plus I realized just how far I got behind, great job!
Blowsup chapter 22 . 2/6/2012
Thank you very much, the story was really nice.

Good luck!
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
AWESOME! That was so funny :D congrats on writing a successfully funny an believable drunk chapter! Not many people can. So glad you got this chapter in, it has to be one of my favorites!

- rach :)
crazy.has.a.plus.side.xx chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
I love it! :)

Th ending was so sweet, like naawwwwwwww it was so cute! Haha

and i love the conversation were caleb was talking about them being superheroes LOL! I also love caleb, little kids are just gorgeous when they use their tiny ridiculous logic.

-rach :)
SweetVenice chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
Why? Why this story has to come to an end? I really loved it! I love your writing and I'm gonna miss your stories! Good lucky with everything!
xoxonessie chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
Thank you for a pefect ending to a beautiful story

I love you 3
jemmajane chapter 22 . 2/5/2012
It was a beautiful ending and very well written, good luck in the army :)