Reviews for Collective
Scavenger'sDaughter2 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
So cute!
Emily chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Oh my lord, the last one is my favorite :D
Cordelia Darcy chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
This reminds me of Erik's hat towards the begining of the movie, when he's in all the foreign countries. He should definately wear them more often...cause he looks ridiculously good xD And apparently Charles doesn't look too bad himself! I can't blame them for sneaking off to the dressing room ;) Man, they totally should've taken a day off during their recruiting to go and shop.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Erik singing- now that's something I'd pay to see! I like the idea that he secretly has a good voice...that he only uses during drunken kareoke. (And when Charles requests it, but we all know he'd do anything for Charles ;). Anywho, very cute!
death wish girl chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Hahaha! I really enjoy reading the prompts. Funny and cute of this story. :)