Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Trials of Single Parenthood
moondustandroses chapter 11 . 1/21
god, I love this so much! I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest of this series. dracos character development and the overall character growth is outstanding. amazing story!
characetsworld6891 chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
hahah "You, need to get laid." - my new catch phrase LOL ron is so much better here :D :D
characetsworld6891 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
i like these ahha :D
Mummified Teenage Dreams chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Welp, now that I've finished this, I have to aggressively favorite and read the next book in this series. I think I have an addiction; thanks a lot. Love each and every one of the 5-8 titles, by the way.
Mummified Teenage Dreams chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
"I hope she didn't have that Dresden freak in mind." Oh my god! I love you so much.
Mummified Teenage Dreams chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I love the idea of this story! Seriously, it's very unique. And, oh, it's a series? Looks like I have a lot of reading and catching up to do ;) Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Seriously.
robdog66 chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Love this story! Usually won't read anything with malfoy, but this is gold! I've always been more into Ron ff, even from Malfoy point of view I love the guy to bits!
ysabelangeline.velasco chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This is really good. You got me hooked in the first entry! I like the Characterization. This is how i would imagine them as grownups, all the petty differences aside.
Iris chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
Oh. My. Actual. Gods. That was so funny I think I died several times. A bit OOC, but delightful to read. I am now going to sink my teeth into recounts of Draco's undoubtedly terrible attempts at dating :D
lovelovelove chapter 11 . 10/3/2014
This was wonderful!
Well written, great voacab, characterisation, structure, plot! You're writing is very impressive and the story was absolutely wonderful!
Very much looking forward to the rest of this series :)
Anon E. Mouse 3
hiddenhibernian chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
This was fantastic, such a good read! You really got Draco's voice down to a t, and I loved the mix of diary entries and letters. It was lough-out-loud funny while being perfectly serious about the bits that mattered, like how to become a decent parent when you're a Malfoy. Livia was an inspired addition, too.

Normally I'm not a fan of next gen at all, but you did such an amazing job of describing their relationships that you even sold me on Ron being married to Hermione.

Well done, and thank you! On to the next part now...
cottonwoolspots chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
AW this was so cute! I loved it! And you're funny too.
I read the whole thing in one sitting :)
Musafreen chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
the image of harry potter and ron weasly and draco malfoy beleaguered dads running in desperation towards gryffindor tower
is beautiful
Musafreen chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
"I hope she didn't have that Dresden freak in mind."
you didn't.
this is perfect.
Musafreen chapter 8 . 4/6/2014
look at them all grown upand getting along (ish) and maturing (esp draco) this is beautiful.