Reviews for Too Late
dri-dri93 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Yep. I'm tearing up. It was horrible when he died, then Hammer had to go and mess everything up, then the army...stupid assholes with no sense of guilt and shame.
At least everything turned out...semi-okay. Not great, not even okay, 'cause Tony's dead. But semi-okay.

I need to find something happy and fluffy now. Dammit.

Awesome job.
Evci chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
I was crying by the time I finished reading! Great story !
GirlFromNorth chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I really have to go and find something EXTEMELY happy and giddy right now. I fear you just broke my heart *snif* Honestly, the part where Tony DIED, Jarvis erased himself(!) Pepper, Rhodey, gah, EVERYTHING. Very beautifully written story, yes, but you should go around and give tissues to all the readers. At this speed we'll soon drown in our own tears...
Lightmare852 chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
chillingly good.
Ghibly101 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This is so angsty and depressing. I love it! If you could try for slightly longer chapters, it'd be great, but I'm not gonna push the matter. Some people just prefer to write a couple paragraphs while others make 37 pages.
EmeraldWings90 chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Is there an Iron Man 2 novelization? Do you have it, then? Because I couldn't find anything about it anywhere, not even the author's name or even if it existed. I was trying to download both novelizations because here in Hungary there's no way to buy them - ordering online would be possible, i suppose, but that costs a lot because of shipping - but I couldn't find them at all. :( Please could you let me know of you ever see an electronic version of any of the novels? Thanks!
This fic made me cry a lot. Thank you - sometimes you need the catharsis.
-Wings
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
God, that was horrible to read! Seriously, all the feels. Your writing is too easy to get engrossed in
wordlings chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
The only thing that kept me from crying was constantly reminding myself that this didnt really happen. Bravo!
StarksViolet chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
wow...i'm sorry i didnt review every chapter, i was just to engrossed to stop reading, it was brilliant...i've read it before, and i just had to read it again, i really enjoyed this piece, and as sad as it was, you did it justice :(

Poor Tony, i'm so sad, i actually feel like crying lol! Brilliant!
StarksViolet chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, brilliant, you've done such a good job with this, I can actually feel what he's feeling. Amazing :)
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
oh...wow...speechless, that was probably one of the best chapters I've read in a long time; of any story, fanfic or otherwise.

You've captured the emotion, the characters perfectly. Absolutely brilliant.
farawisa chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
i loved this fics, even if it had me crying my eyes out. it was so sad, but so well written. thanks for sharing!
Tj chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This is beautiful. No doubt many won't be too estatic about a fic of Tony dying, but the way you've written it is just..so impacting. Damn, I really can't express the right words :) I'm actually pretty much all tears right now.
I cannot agree with you enough of just how close our guy in the actual film was to suffering the fate in this take. You captured every event and moment very realistically and emotionally provokingly. Your utilisation and portrayal of the varying views of Tony, rhodey and pepper is particularly amazing and all in character. And not to leave out is your inclusion of Jarvis and dum-e self-destroying. Which I honestly think is undoubtedly what would definitely happen, as well as being very heart-rendering.
Brilliant.
king-of-sass chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Beautiful story (: It made me cry, but it was very, very good. Loved it
Lolapola chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
This is so good. It's really amazing, even if I was extremely depressed by the end :p