Reviews for Unknown
Rosemont1021 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
The first chapter is adorable. I like how Liara is unable to interpret the nuances of communication from humans. That makes total sense. I look forward to reading on.
Yuri-hime chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
Wow...that has to be the single hottest Liara/FemShep kiss I've read yet...and I've read a LOT of them by now XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
Hmm...there is sadness.
Yuri-hime chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Noooiicccceeeee X3
WordKrush chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I read Unknown the first time almost a year ago. I stumbled across it again and couldn't resist another read through. I should be hanged by my thumbs for not reviewing the first time around.

Unknown is brilliant.

There were a few moments when it wasn't clear where your characters physically were in relation to each other or the setting, but other than that, the writing is stellar. I especially loved Liara as she enters the party. The way you had her stand just outside the med-bay doors causing them to open and close until she found just the right place to stand without triggering them was fantastic and a perfect allegory for her indecision. The moment was simple, yet very tangible and relatable. You consistently provide pitch perfect character voice, consistent POV, and delightful use of contrasting elements to thematically tie the whole piece together. Very, very well done. I should have told you ages ago!
Lydia-Hood chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
I have to say, reading this story I have a hard time seeing the humor about it, maybe a joke or two, but its rather a bit angsty at times.
ccryder chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I don't know if you're ever planning on doing anything more with this story, but it's wonderful as is. Your Liara voice (both internal and spoken) is SO good. Just pitch perfect. Thanks for sharing.
lumberjacklife chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
adorable!
marlenedragon chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Woh!

That chapter has been space magic ;)

so intense. I love the doubts of Liara and her unexperienced.

The lines between them are simply perfect.

Great job!
Madanoch chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
I've got to give you a lot of credit, this was extremely well done. It was as if I could actually hear the conversations as they were happening, which is something you don't find very often. You've got a very unique style, keep up the good work!
The Heavens' Answer chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
This is beautiful. You've captured their voices so perfectly I could hear it in my head. And Liara's thoughts are so accurately Liara from ME1 that this... this is just pure win. Thanks so much for sharing.
booasaur chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Your writing is so pretty. Very lyrical.
fixative chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
I just tore myself away from playing ME3 to reread this, which, hopefully that gives some indication of how insanely compelling and wonderful it is. I really love your Shepard, I feel like I'm only starting to kind of get her. The contrast between the scene with Ash and the packing one is brilliant. The tiny moment of vulnerability seemed huge. I love the different ways she talks to Ashley compared to Liara. Also the line about not being passive was fucking perfect. Its incredible how clear both their voices sound.
FloridaMagpie chapter 6 . 3/2/2012
Very enjoyable, thank you.
leogrl19 chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Amazing. Seriously - just wow.

Do you even know how EPIC you are? No; you can't - let me try and paint a picture.

Your summation skills are SPECTACULAR. I say this from personal experience that it is very, very difficult to have people follow the trail of a main story when you chop pieces of it up and rearrange them. You do it wonderfully. Naturally. Somehow, you managed to get all the feelings, all the emotions of some of the most critical scenes for not only Shep and Liara's romance, but for the *game* in such small, concise doses, and I am just blown away by your skill. I love how I was tossed out of one moment into the next, but it all still felt *fluid*. Really. A pat on the back is the least you could do here.

Second: your Liara is just so fantastic, I lack the words to sufficiently praise you. It's entirely frustrating. And then - THEN - your Shepard is just so refreshingly *real*. But when the two of them are together - and this is the most stunning bit - it becomes something more than either can offer. And, that's brilliant, right? Because now I can only see them as one half of the other.

I also must say that the scene before Ilos and the scene where Shepard dies were my favorites. Again, it's those bullets of yours. Those short, bursts of utter genius that actually make my mind falter when I read them before it scrambles to absorb it once more...I completely adore the way you can say so damn much with so little.

So, I'll end this review the same as I started it:

Amazing. Seriously: just wow.