Reviews for Want
Loulou2a chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This fic is excellent. I don't understand all because my english is far for being good but I like this story.
I like the fact that Stefan does all the things just to hjave Klaus' attention.
Glow-worm-is-me-foreva chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I just read your All At Once story, which I've bookmarked, and now this and all I can say is your stuff is amazing. I can't get Klaus and Stefan to be this good in my Klefan story, I can't get them right. But this is just perfection. You're writing style is good and clear, even when you didn't have time to proof like in All At Once. I really love the way you've rewritten some episodes or put down scenes while at the same time be able to express the emotions that they never considered on the show.
Thank you for writing such amazing stories. I also loved Caroline in All At Once, she was perfect :)
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
good
StillStacie chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Dare I say that this was kind of a Sweet story . Good job .
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ah Klefan, why can't you be canon? Loved it, great sexual tension between the two of them.
Ms.Desaster chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You should always write Klefan fics. I madly in love with your fic. Congrats sweetie x)
MissSmolder chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I really love your Klefan fics. I love the way you write for Klaus and Stefan More please? :)
SamThom chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story ! Exactly like i imagined it should be between them.
Taylor La Rue chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I liked your take on Klefan in this fic! Klaus always has to be in charge :)
Gethernia chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Too good to be true. Thanks for the fic! It was delightful.
Seekah chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Hahah...well...Stefan is pretty easy. I like your fix it fic. Very sweet ending. I think there is some semblance of truth in Klaus' statement. Maybe not on a slash level in canon, but regardless, I feel Stefan needs Klaus because Klaus is everthing he hates in himself, but must embrace and learn to control instead of pretending to be human. So of course he can't get away from him. I know he couldn't have killed the original family, but playing games with Klaus? Kind of begging for attention. :) Thanks so much. This made me a wee bit less frustrated with "All at once". Just a wee bit, mind you.
LovelyObsessions chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is exactly how homecoming should've gone. You should make it a chapter fic, it's far too good to be a one shot.
ideletethisaccount199 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I. LOVED. THIS.

It's so great how Klaus basically knows how Stefan feels better than he does. They balance each other out so well. :) Not to mention that the whole whispering in each other's ears thing was amazing.

Please keep writing. 3
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I wish this would happen on the show!
Reighn Venhem 33704 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Gulp! that was amazing Amy! Truly and totally AMAZING! I'm breathing all harsh and I absolutely loved the teasing play between them. I mean I could actually hear Klaus saying the words. Whew! Thanks for the kiss too love me some hot guys kissing! ;D