Reviews for The Queen who fell to Earth
smutley do wrong chapter 13 . 9/14
"Did you really think revenge was more important than your obligation to your young ward? By your actions, you condemned yourself and your ward to a decade of horrors."

Meh, fanfic cliché beat the dogfather cheap shot.

Mass migrations as food supply.
Wildebeast for example, heck, just the drowned ones plucked out of rivers during yearly move, would be a lot. Even if crocs went hungrier.

Turf and surf migration.
GRASSLANDS, ya know, like where the Buffalo used to roam. Big grasslands or grain fed hoof meat, HUGE meat supply problem. Especially for future population boom.

Lol, test tube clone grown, or maybe 3D printer grown meat? Which for future sci fi, might solution for replacing previously rendered dragon parts/ingredients.

Now if only your hot rock scientist was named Mills, Randy Mills, that'd been funny coincidence.
Smutley Do-Wrong chapter 10 . 9/14
Tropes: There are more than miniscule number of muggle government cloak and dagger chess games with wizarding "authorities" opponents.
But uncommon, and not an easy build, more tricky than seem, for creating.

A more competent schemer Umbridge is rare enough. That I am uncertain I've read her portrayed this competent and scheming-power grab coup plans.
Umbridge is usually more of a Percy-esque brown noser coat tail rider, than puppeteer, puppeteering a Fudge "dummy". Of course you then put double twisting helix on that trope, with a hidden brain inside an incompetent bumbling Trojan horse' ass Cornelius Fudge. There are lots of fanfics copying the canon Lucius puppeteering, usually hard to swallow tropes like Harry and allies deciding keeping a grossly I incompetent easy to manipulate fool, is somehow a great idea, to have an imbecile in chief, during wartime. With lame reasons like "risk" if change in "leadership", or Lol, Fudge successor might be worse than Fudge.

Despite the twist, of cunning Fudge, this fic has me thinking, a MORE cunning Umbridge is a very underused trope in Potter fan fiction.

Redeemed Draco bit thin, a streeeetch. But not as instant snap-break of the usual stretch.

One year to live DoM unspeakable: Not quite tragic, more a snafu, and goes with the "game", the gameplay of not necessarily "nice" nor morally upstanding folks, shit and stuff happens. Incomplete Intel on Sirius, stuffed up the operation.
plumbknot57 chapter 18 . 9/3
Absolutely great
SassySnowflake16 chapter 14 . 8/19
when the mating time comes can harry be like i'm gay and just damper the girls dreams
SassySnowflake16 chapter 10 . 8/18
o shit. wtf fudge
From my viewpoint i don't agree that Harry considers most wizards as enemis. He does consider most wizarding organizations as potential enemies or already as enemies due to their refusal to change their perception on dragons, and is as such wary (and hostile to those who attack), but he sees Hogwarts as mostly friendly, as he does with the muggleborns.
About your comment concerning Slash hp/ss. Couldn't agree more. Snape is a detestable person, and even Worse towards Harry. I personally like Slash stories, but your ideal with Snape in your disclaimers are absolutely wonderful. Illegal and/or immoral (sometimes he is of age) and totally improbable (I think) is otherwise agood description.

From Ståle, Norway
Nice very nice please get better and finish the third-story
JAY chapter 1 . 5/16
Hey I'm JAY, please don't delete this I don't have an account with this site yet. I'm trying to perfect my writing before I put my stories up. Just wanted to say hope your heath improves and I love your stories. I'm reading this story for the first time but the others you wrote are awesome so this one should follow that trend.
Talonwalker chapter 18 . 5/1
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
cztelnik chapter 18 . 4/4
A good story, looking forward to reading the next in the series.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 4/4
Once again the Author's notes provided the most humor but the chapter was really good too. Nice to see Harry and the dragons nipped the Dumbledore grand vizier debut in the bud. Even with good intentions,,,no,,,Dumbledore has a horrible track record with good intentions.

Yay for realizing that humans are all the same statistically so it totally makes sense many politically minded ambitious wizards and witches are b,,,er 'rich and privileged types who really like being in power, controlling others and being part of a similar minded clique because they all really feel strongly their's is a "high and lonely destiny" to help the huddled masses. This stereotype fits all walks of life but seems extra prevalent in politicians and the arrogance that caused magicals to confund mundane leaders is exactly what mundane leaders would do to magical Ministries if they could.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 4/3
Yea, glad this fic is complete, no waiting to find out what happens. Looking forward to the sorting/impressing scene. Also think that Dumbledore is a good ambassador who the PM and Queen will find venerable enough even for them to represent wizards. As long as he sticks with ambassadorial duties and doesn't start attempting to coerce Harry and the dragons...that sounds like a band...into agreements they don't like; he should relieve Harry of some stress.
cztelnik chapter 5 . 4/3
Lol, having read the Pern stories and JKR I found this mix intriguing. Having read the author's notes and disclaimers I have to say those are even more entertaining than the story itself. Hilarious really! Am enjoying this fic immensely.
RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 3/22
This was a fabulous tale! Not only was it an addictive read, but you managed to successfully weave together the worlds of McCaffrey and Rowling with a plausible back-story. Well done!
2,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »