Reviews for The Queen who fell to Earth
ShadowWing chapter 8 . 3/2
Keep going! Love your writing! You're the best! Don't change no matter what! I'm writing this even though you probably won't see it! You have talent! Keep going! Give it a 110% Bobmin356 or whatever your name is! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pep Talk
By ShadowWing
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 2/20
Wishfull-star chapter 18 . 2/15
this is one outstanding story I'm kinda sad to see this end, thank you for writing it:)
aslan333 chapter 18 . 2/5
great story.
Noticed an error chapter 6 . 1/28
Hi. I'm not nickpocking here. It's a story error o noticed. Very minor but important in later stories. At the end it says Spath goes Between. But I remember him forcing himself not too so he donated his body to the government.
dhamann7878 chapter 2 . 1/23
I know you said characters would be OOC, but man Hermione grates my nerves. It's like you took all the annoying things about her and took all the good things away haha.
noddwyd chapter 14 . 1/5
I only just now noticed the name Narth. Definitely one of my favorite game series. Is there a Ruby as well? That seems a less likely name in this story for a dragon.
noddwyd chapter 9 . 1/4
A problem with this story so far is, what about the ICW? One thing they will all agree to is the secrecy. That secrecy is being damaged by the dragons.
noddwyd chapter 3 . 1/4
Well I dont believe the beginning of this story is even remotely possible. You had Hermione ditch him. Which is a laugh, at best. That aside, Im enjoying the story quite a lot. Too few stories ever try dealling with the statute of secrecy or all the fallout except in vague terms or epilogues. The fact is, eventually technology and magic will clash. It cant be hidden forever.
animeabi1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
I loved it so much! I just don't like the mentality that Hermione has with Harry posible relationships... She's too restrictive. But over all an amazing story.
Ojdo73 chapter 3 . 12/15/2017
I simply love your way of mixing serious and funny.
Salinia chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
Absolutely amazing story!
Zephy.rose chapter 18 . 12/11/2017
I just finished reading your amazing story. And all i can say is wow give me more! I enjoyed everything from the disclaimer to the author notes. I got this feeling I will be binge reading your work this week so I I’ll bring the coffee if you bring the doughnuts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
"I am ashamed. I am ashamed of my own actions and of yours. Our actions brought Hogwarts much dishonor this day."
There was a moment of silence, then all of the house banners rolled up and vanished. It seemed as if the school agreed with Albus. Today was a day of shame. House crests on every uniform robe in the hall turned black to remind people of dishonor. Even the founders would not support such behavior.
Dumbledore stopped and looked around the hall. A few were glaring at him, openly defiant, but a great many were staring at the tables in shame. He nodded to himself, then he walked out of the hall without a single glance back.
Hermione looked at Ron and her lower lip trembled. Suddenly her actions of the past month seemed utterly reprehensible to her. She'd had a close encounter with a dragon and instead of feeling terror, the dragon looked at her with sadness and a terrible sense of disappointment that only served to magnify her guilt.
At the Hufflepuff table, Susan Bones watched the scene unfolding in the hall, but her mind kept going back to the dragon that flew down to her and touched her. For a brief moment she felt something stir in her that she couldn't explain.
Now, she felt a loss. She hadn't been close friends of Potter. In fact, the house had rallied around Cedric and she had proudly worn a button against Harry. She suddenly realized that she had been wrong and Harry now had something that she wished she had.
Among the other students there were others who felt as Susan did. They had been touched by something special and they didn't understand what it meant.”

At that moment...

The students of Hogwarts realized...

That they really screwed up.
2,558 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »