Reviews for The Queen who fell to Earth
teazer chapter 17 . 7/9
Wow, almost at the end of this portion of the story and if I remember right there’s at least two more after this. The story is wonderfully written but I wonder how you all keep from going off on some of the reviewers...geez Louise. Anyways I got one more chapter in front of me for this part and ima get back to it. Maybe I can talk to my family again after binge reading all this :)
teazer chapter 1 . 7/8
Having a hard time reading this. Not in a “it’s written badly” kinda way, just...kinda hard not tearing up at work as I read this...also kind have to work, and I can’t, because, darn it, I need to know what’s happening to Harry! But Work! But reading more! (So far reading is winning out). Annnnd gotta go back to reading more now (with a side of work thrown in). Sundays suck sometimes.
Hidari chapter 10 . 7/1
I love this story so much. Somehow, this cross over works! The thing is, about this chapter, if Lily can't take hangover potion because she's pregnant then she can't drink alcohol the night before either, right? Anyway, so happy this story is complete. Reading on.
Etrelley chapter 1 . 6/28
Ok, just best disclaimer of the world. Of all time. Seriously, I'm dead.
Anoneme chapter 18 . 6/15
This was a fascinating and rewarding read. I will definitely check out the other fics in this world!
Holy Cow, Fudge! This actually makes a good amount of sense for the character of a politically savvy, pureblooded adgenda, politician who remained in power for more than the average number of terms (even in the books!). He was elected shortly after the end of the previous war with Voldemort if I recall, and was still in power in Harry’s 5th year as a 15-16 year old, so he was Minister for nearly 14 years. As an American, where terms for senate are two years and we have only had singular president more than 8 years once, that is actually incredibly impressive. I LIKE this take on Fudge, and I look forward to what’ll happen next!
DragonLadyA chapter 8 . 6/15
your chapters are long an full! I was afraid that 18 chapters wouldn't hold enough content but I am SO glad you proved me wrong. They are cram packed with awesomeness lol.
Vanadir chapter 18 . 6/4
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 18 . 5/26
This was absolutely amazing. I loved the excerpts at the beginning and end of each chapter (I wasn't super happy with your characterization of Newt, but I think that's because my opinion if him is so heavily influenced by the fantastic beasts movie now) and I think you've done a really amazing job with keeping your characterization consistent, keeping track of all your different plot stuff, and just weaving a really really amazing story. Thanks you so so much for writing this and for sharing it with all of us.3
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 1 . 5/22
Oh gosh this is a beautiful beautiful story already I love how you've connected the words and I'm so happy for and proud of Harry and I can't wait to keep reading!
Wheel0fDawn chapter 3 . 5/21
I'm loving this so much
Salazar Snape chapter 5 . 4/17
Ron bad, Hermoine good, I hate crap like this, The story in itself is fine besides a few patchy spots but the most glaring thing to me is Hermione, she gets this guilt free through rose tinted glasses view while Ron who is 14, like really 14 at this time must be the devil. Cannon has Ron prove himself 100 times over as a good friend to Harry but Hermoine gets the benefit of the doubt because she's what? A girl? I really don't mind your story, the Pern element is cool, the writing is not bad but Hermoine is an asshole and treated Harry just as badly as Ron did if he deserves no redemption neither does she.
Sefera chapter 18 . 4/10
Very good! I'm favoriting this, and adding it to my community of my personal favorite stories. That is, "Those Less Forgotten" if you care to look into it. 10/10! It was one of the best stories I've ever read.
If you call Chekiat a dragonette, this means, she is a girl.
Katescats chapter 18 . 4/2
Hi just read your story it was great. I love Harry Potter and Dragonriders of Pern. Can't wait to read ON THE WINGS OF DRAGONS. Thank for a great story.
2,573 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »