Reviews for The Queen who fell to Earth
Teri chapter 1 . 8/8
I just wanted to say this is my fith reading and because of you I am now very much a fan of the dragons of pern books and am reading them as often as I can get my hands on You very much for the introduction
CarolsSister chapter 6 . 6/9
If Sirius was actually looking for a naked version of the book on dragon care is he ready to see Hagrid naked? Thought not.

A point I had concerns over was Ronniekins getting anywhere near a dragon. Ron's temper plus a creature who can burn someone to death does not make for peaceful dreams, so the fact that there is some kind of psychological testing involved makes me a bit happier.
TheLordOfLightning chapter 1 . 5/31
Harry's Friends: *Don't talk to him for a month*

Harry: "Aight, Imma go end my life."

...HUH?!
King Greatness chapter 1 . 5/25
Luna-the author passed away in 2016 of lung cancer.
lunaz chapter 18 . 5/24
Dear Sir
I know you have passed on but hoping that somewhere up there you are still reading your reviews and having a laugh on all of us I wanted to say I have read this and enjoyed this very much. I loved as much as all the PERN books I have read many years ago. Thank you once again and I hope you are enjoying your Next Great Adventure. RIP.
Luna chapter 17 . 5/22
PLEASE PLEASE do SOMETHING TO MAKE RON COME BACK! He needs to apologize and renew his friendship with HARRY AND HERMIONE.
Luna chapter 13 . 5/17
PLEASE make Ron a RIDER. I just want to see Ron have his best friend back! Also I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOO MUCH! THANK YOU!
Smokeing chapter 1 . 5/14
I am not avery good reviewer but I enjoy this story I have read all of the Pern story's so thank you.
Luna chapter 5 . 5/9
Will Ron come back, and apologize? Is he a potential rider?
jwizard39 chapter 2 . 4/3
I also recommend reading that series, as I have been a devoted fan of Anne's works since I read The White Dragon some 20 years ago, and many of her other works.
Dont like Snape either!
Difdi chapter 12 . 3/20
You have an astronomy error in this chapter. Pern’s sun is not G-class. Pern is the third planet in orbit of Rukbat, also known as Alpha Sagittarius, which is a B-class star.
Difdi chapter 11 . 3/20
Actually, travel by dragon would make jet lag worse, not better. Jet lag is called that, rather than airplane lag or travel lag, because it’s caused by crossing time zones. Before jet aircraft, nobody traveled fast enough for it to happen much. The more time zones you cross and the faster you do it, the worse the effects get.

A tank might have trouble hitting an airborne dragon, but there is a weapon in both the US and UK arsenals that would have no such problems. Naval destroyers are usually armed with a 5 or 6 inch cannon, and that cannon is capable of tracking and engaging aircraft as high as 45,000 feet up. A 5 inch cannon shell is the same size as one fired by a 127mm tank gun. A World War Two Fletcher-class destroyer carries five of them!
Difdi chapter 5 . 3/20
Greenland has no government of its own, beyond the local administration of what few small towns exist there. The entire island is the property of Denmark.
Winterislate chapter 1 . 3/12
I loved reading about Pern as a child. lost the books amongst all the storage boxes over the years. We recently had a flood that destroyed 80% of our stored gear. Most of our Anne Mccaffrey books were in them. I've begun to slowly replace them.

Moving on, reading this will be nostalgic in all sorts of ways. I love Harry Potter and I love Anne universes.
2,731 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »