Reviews for The Queen who fell to Earth
Pillager61 chapter 4 . 7/8
Not a Harem?! Oh say it isn't so...
I don't find Harems good or right IRL, but every now and then they are Great in fantasy.
AussieFFaddict chapter 1 . 6/13
reading this series for about the 20th time. You have been gone for almost 8 years bow Bob but you brilliance as an author live on.
rmw5763 chapter 7 . 4/4
I just love the chapter intro's and the Author notes,so damn funny. Great story, looking forward to reading more. Probably more than once. :-)
Faleoh chapter 1 . 3/2
I will always come back to your works. They are amazing.
Romedov chapter 18 . 2/8
This was quite the ride! Outstanding! Magnificent! Off the the next one!
Jamie Holmes2 chapter 1 . 1/20
There are tornado two series in the books by Anna Caffrey and her son who started writing out after the 2000. I imagine they are still on sale.
Anthurs Runeseeker chapter 1 . 1/10
Thank you for helping me recall the dragon riders of pern books i could recall what went on in them but not what they where called i am also wondering if u might have Harry at somepoint go to Pern like the Lost riders did during one of the books when they moved from one point in time to another
Sheaon13 chapter 8 . 12/13/2023
I absolutely adore your disclaimers and hope to reach such an amazing standard with disclaimers myself someday. They are so fun. And I'm enjoying the ride as long as Harry ends up with someone I don't really care who.
Sheaon13 chapter 5 . 12/13/2023
I was wondering if I could write a spin off story based on this concept but with my own spin on it. (Mostly because I've never read the riders of pern) I would like to do what you did in the beginning of the story of that would be okay? With how Harry and his dragon bonded.
pincho chapter 18 . 10/16/2023
To any new readers this is a fun and interesting story, it is well balanced between Pern, HP and a combined future.

I thoroughly enjoyed this!
pincho chapter 17 . 10/16/2023
It's funny how the government on one hands acknowledges the Weyrs independence, and yet interferes.

Harry's decision to not allow under 15 to have sex is understandable as he doesn't understand much of anything and as the leader it is his prerogative. The British government on the other hand has no right other than to say we don't want you to approach our people. For instance it would be the government's right to say no one under 16 may be approach as they are British citizens. But once they join the weyr they are no longer British citizens.

The same applies to Harry's abuse. He is considered a world leader just like any other. The way they are going about it is as if he was their citizen. It is a breach of confidentiality as the doctor is not operating under the Brits but on loan under a sovereign nation. What the doctor did is considered espionage.
pincho chapter 16 . 10/15/2023
The way you have Hermione acting is a bit disappointing. That no one has forced Harry to sit and listen to something that is very important and affects all riders, and then let's him go off half cocked is also a disappointment.

They all know he is repressed and wouldn't know is ass from a hole in the ground in such topics so why would you let that situation stay, it's especially shameful of Emma.
pincho chapter 7 . 10/14/2023
Millie, protocol for royal title is dependent on situation. Both terms are correct but like I said situation dependent.

As for pairing teens, because it's natural. It is unnatural not to have teens trying and worrying about relationships. To do otherwise is to act like such things don't exist and is not believable in a slice of life type story.

The types of stories that relationships are easily ignored are straight action adventure stories where the characters are going from situation to situation without pause.

Canon doesn't really cover it in HP because it was only from Harry's perspective and he was damaged. That and the story was about death and was only focused on that. Even then JKR hints and eventually has teen relationships. Ginny started dating at 14.
pincho chapter 6 . 10/14/2023
I like that your having Harry more focused on the Wyer and his trauma than the girls.

I hope you didn't make it to where he ignores them completely nor that others around him pair up as it is only natural and something he has to face.

It will be especially interesting on how it goes when mating comes for his dragon. The intense feelings passed between rider and dragon was a key element in Pern.
pincho chapter 3 . 10/13/2023
I wonder if the authors will stick with the mostly non relationship commitment that Pern dragon mating caused, or if they will make the dragons be monogamous and therfore the riders as well.

What will the influence of dragons on riders sexuality and the level of influence on rider relationships.

A well done crossover so far.
2,768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »