Reviews for The Queen who fell to Earth
poimeme90 chapter 1 . 7/1
I like this dumbledore already. An old man will make mistakes and you making him accountable to actions makes him a btter man any in the corrupt wizarding world. The shaming was nicely done-hogwarts prides itself to be the best of them but knowing that its own was harmed and ridculed cannot be swept under the rug. Love that scene
Draca malformed a dragon rider, only stupidity can think that is good. Unfortunately this is just shitty crap and moronic story
The stupidity show by malformed and how moronically he accept the punishment show you will safe his stupid gay ass. In small words so you can understand them, he was a bully, he was a moron and most of all he deserve to dye on a horrible way as you will safe his ass you are on the same shit pit as him. Mediocrely start dropping to bad
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 6/20
Katmom sent me. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan and don't remember much of what I read way back when. Enjoyed this first chapter and was able to follow along pretty well.
keht.jelicho chapter 1 . 4/20
oh! nice I hadn't even considered a Pern/potterverse crossover (well beyond thinking that firelizards would be AWESOME familiars to have for potterverse) and the fact that this is dedicated to the late and very much Great author herself just makes me all the more interested in reading. Anne McCaffrey and her Pern series (specifically the Harper Hall trilogy) was THE series and world that got me interested in reading when I was a kid. Several years later I came across Harry Potter at a school book fair just as Chamber of Secrets had just been released and that series was still mostly unknown, but by then Pern had already hooked me and nothing could replace it in my heart. What I have heard so often since Harry Potter came out about how it was 'The series' that got many of my peers interested in reading I felt for Pern. So while Pern isn't as impactful for many people my age as Harry Potter is, for me to come across a crossover of both series that have had such an impact on my childhood (one personal and the second cultural) and introduction to Reading, that is a great joy. Thank you for writing this, and all the more so for the dedication to one of my favorite authors.
lilashannah chapter 18 . 4/11
I have back and read this story more then once. actually I've read all of your stories more then once.. your disclaimers make me laugh and your stories are genuinely awesome.
ZeaDragon chapter 18 . 3/28
Amazing work! You deserve so much praise for working out all the original plot. Those are the hardest.
carnivorous butterfly chapter 5 . 3/12
I'm really enjoying your story...
Including your disclaimers and the author notes at the end of your chapters!
Your story was recommended by kbo. Since I love harry potter and dragon riders of pern I decided to take a chance. I'm so glad that I did!
This is a seriously awesome x-over! Thanks so much for sharing your work
lyn Peverill chapter 18 . 2/28
Wonderful work, thank you. I love both Pern and Harry Potter and you have made a great story joining both worlds.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2020
About that one comment I'd rather fight the Borg
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
Interesting start to what promises to be a good story. I have read quite a number of FanFiction stories, including crossovers, and most have been good. It looks as if it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!

PS - I too very much miss Anne McCaffrey, her story telling was exciting!
mumphie chapter 17 . 9/23/2020
I have been rereading this. Amazing and well written story.
Dragons, Goblins and House Elves get mentioned a lot by how they were treated by wizards. what about Centaurs, Veela, and Merpeople? Are there Dwarves or other sentient people? Do Garden Gnomes count? I know no one's answering this, but I still wanted to comment
mumphie chapter 7 . 9/21/2020
Speaking of puns... I guess that Remus has officially become the Weyr wolf...
Honoria Granger chapter 16 . 8/12/2020
That’s a limerick, not a haiku. Haiku are three-line poems of five lines, seven lines and five lines.
Honoria Granger chapter 13 . 8/12/2020
The Queen is referred to as Your (or Her) Majesty, not Highness. Princes and Princesses are referred to as Your (or His/Her) Royal Highness. I realize the story has long gone past this, but it’s good to note the correction.
2,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »