Reviews for You're Just A Boy
Hoe4Sasuke chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
i need a sequel, and I'm well aware that it's never going to exist..
Elia Chanel chapter 1 . 12/25/2018
poor sasuke. omg my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
NARUTO HOW DARE YOU?! Seriously? Did you seriously think that forcing him to have sex with you for revenge was an ok thing to do...
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
oh my god i've been trying to find this story for the past 2 years. this is a masterpeice of pain
Hangelove chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
This is a seriously fucked up Naruto. But the story is something different, so congratulations.
the raven chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Oh i wish this wasn't a one-shot. It has the potential to be an amazing story
notapieceofcake chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I notice in all your smuts (the ones I've read) they /never/ use protection?
OMIGOD POOR SASUKE-BBY I WILL CUT THEIR DICKS OFF OMIGOD NARUTO! UGH! I'm /so/ pissed! What an asshoe! I feel like breaking a bottle on his dumb head fuck him, FUCK that he felt guilty later! Ugh! fuck his guilt!...
Sorry. I mean, that's probably what you tried to get across, and there /were/ warnings. Anyway. Haha! Your dark!fics are gold D (Nono! I'm not mad at yooouuuu! I have no right)
Agridulce Luna chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I wasn't expecting that!
Good fic.
Nynoo chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
OOh I would so love a happy ending to this story it was so good !
arendita chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This is really good! Maybe more chapters? Btw keep writing, I like a lot of your fics!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Stupid stupid Naruto...I hate you!
Poor Sasu T_T
Teppen chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
awe that was sad... But it was a great story to read!
Pon chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ohhh please tell me you're continueing this?!
You have to, it's awesome!
damncritic chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
ouch! love the ending. really tugged my heartstrings. hoping there's a sequel or something.
Kura chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Honestly, this was a waste! A one-shot? Are you kidding me? Don't be daft. This is something that could easily have been made multi-chapter, yet you made this a one shot? I mean, come on! There are so many things left you could do! AND YOU MADE THIS A ONE-SHOT? Honestly, your writing style is good, just not your judgment, because I'm seriously questioning it right now. I r disappoint.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »