Reviews for You're Just A Boy
DragonofFernweh chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I don't know where to begin, honestly. I've brooded over this story for nearly an hour and it has caused an immense storm of emotion. I love all your stories and all though I really can't read angst because it hits me so hard (XD I'm emotional.) I had to give this a chance.

This was startlingly well written, it hit me full force how real this story felt. Like I was there, like I could see and feel it happening. You wrote this with fantastic detail and immense talent. A truly magnificent story.

Now, what I thought? It was depressing. It was so, painfully, sickeningly sorrowful. I feel awful after reading anything sad, but this was so wonderful and real it was just heartbreaking. I see what Naruto wanted to do though. I love both characters and despise the thought of what Naruto did to Sasuke. My jaw dropped with what Naruto said to him. And then the end, what happened to them both, tied it together.

I don't know if You did this on purpose or not, but throughout the story I really did feel like Naruto felt something for Sasuke. Even if it was just in small mannerisms or the way he thought, I feel like he might've cared for him. Especially at the end when you can see that he Apologizes to Sasuke, but I can't be sure exactly for what he's apologizing. Whether it be what happened to Sasuke or what he did to him, it made a huge impact on the story. Again, absolutely amazing job.

Now, this ended (albeit horrifically sad) very well, but of course me being the girl that loves care and happy and love, a sequel would be interesting should you ever have time and interest. I know it's sometimes irritating when you finish something and people want more, but this story plot could go far. Naruto seems to feel bad, maybe he finds Sasuke and tries to right things or change his life around? They both seem to need to heal.

Longest review I've ever written and I seem like a raging fangirl. I sincerely hope I didn't offend you with this, I really did love this! I just have serious issues XD

Amaya
Hopeless Mitsuki chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Gosh, this an awful story, how can someone did such awfull thing, just for revenge! I can't get it, really, I hate Naruto and I wonder what could happen next. But I guess there is no second chapter? So bad, I like the beggining of this fiction thnks
Angelas chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
You know, I've been meaning to review this so bad, and I finally am.

Where can I begin? Well, first off, I absolutely adore this story to pieces. It's so twisted and depressing.. I loved it so much, that I think I've read it about three times already, and each time, I find something new in it to ponder over. Seriously. This has got to be one of my favorite fics now.

What you portrayed in this fic was what I absolutely ADORE in a fic. Pain, regret, a tinge of asshole-ness (from Naruto, no less), and a uke Sasuke. I have to admit that a jerk Naruto is one of my favorite things in the world. He is often decreased to a dumb blond in SO many stories, depicted as a dumbass who goes by Sasuke's lead, follows orders, lowers his head, all of that. You eventually get sick of it, you know? I know I certainly do. And let me tell you that when I came across this astonishing piece, I nearly died.

I was so skeptical at first, to be honest. I thought this possibly couldn't be everything I've ever wanted to read, and it turned out that it was. Every single sentence/paragraph, you name it! The way that Sasuke was so blatantly used, discarded, was amazing. The fact that he later revealed that he'd been raped, even more so. So skewed and dark. I absolutely adore it.

And don't get me started on Naruto.. I loved him in this. Every last arrogant hot inch of him. xD Anyways, I'm ranting now. Just now that this is currently one of my favorite fics on this sight, and I dearly hope to read more from you! Especially NARUsasu.. much older Naruto, asshole-ish, you get my drift. ;D Thanks so much for sharing this. You're an incredible writer!

xx
AllanaLore chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
please continue, it would mean a lot..
RyanTyler2294 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I liked it. Especially the way you didn't have sasuke forgive Naruto, you stayed true to the story. Poor sasuke and poor Naruto :(
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow, I haven't really been reading SasuNaru fics, was off to other fandoms, but now, THIS IS AWESOME GOODNESS! *fangirl rant*
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
0.0

WOW

speechless
rikachan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
omg... I want a sequel! Naruto was an ass!
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i like it... but i will love to read more about this... like whats gonna do Sasuke now and is he donna demand his teacher for rape? he can do that and never tell about Naruto, that way he will feel more guilty hehehe...

XOXO

Akira
amy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
sooooo fucking good. damn your just plain awsome ma. i mean this story is great! i love it! i love the way you made naruto. hes an ass, but hes normal right? after a devasteting breakup everyone wants revenge. and yeah hes stupid for doing it, but he realizes it himself. and it would be soo awsome to see more of this.. fuck i want it so bad. a perfect love story.. something i want for myself ( without the rape of course.. ) to love and be loved and aall
lovely3333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
this story is sooo good ! please continue, make it at least a two shot please or a real loooooooong story with multiple chapters please ..
Night13 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww poor Sasuke hope there's a sequel where it ends happy _
Jo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it! Sooo good! It's worthy of a sequel!
Ofeliarage chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Not really sure what to feel after reading this fic. I kinda loved/hated it at the same time. Sorta liked Naruto's assholeness cz it's usually Sasuke who's the asshole. One thing for sure is that this story feels umcompleted. Maybe becoz there was no happy ending...

So please consider doing a squeal, preferably a happy ending.

Either way thanx for a bittersweet story.
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
You should definitely continue this. I love it the way it is but I would love it that much more if there were to be a semi-happy ending for Sasuke (involving Naruto, of course) and I'd really enjoy seeing Itachi get his just deserts from Naruto. Please? *puppy face*

~Rider~