Reviews for You're Just A Boy
iHaveNoLife chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I think this would be great as a chapter fic. Where Naruto suffers from guilt and all that jazz.
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It not fucked up as it is very realistic. I liked it, and ask for a sequel or another chapter, please? :P

I really can see how this all happened, but I want Naruto to redeem himself and comfort Sasuke. Also seeing Naruto beat into a pulp by Itachi would be a bonus because he deserve it.

I just can't see it ending here. The one-shot has a lot of potential to be a redeem fic.

So, please? At least think about it? And if not, then can I write one? This is going to bother me, I just know it. -_-"
Yume ka Mage chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I really liked it. I didn't expect the end and it's good to be surprise once in a while even if it's sad.

It's hard to write about the consequences of a rape but you didn't choose facility. Sasuke don't have so much time to think over it and seems in a hurry to erase it with someone he likes. The two of them were used to have a pretty good friendship.

It's even more disappointing with Naruto who uses his trust for some revenge (isn't usually Sasuke the one blinded with ?). In the end,Naruto may be more miserable. He lost everything. He didn't want to accept he cared for him. So now, he can't have Sasuke neither he can harm Itachi anymore. Furthermore, his own rape memories are back.

Really a good fic which gives a lot to think about.

Thank you for sharing, congratulations.

Yume.
magunda chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Naruto's an asshole for sure. It's one thing to be hurt and angry over how someone treated you, but using someone else for your revenge is plain pathetic. Even worse that Naruto knew about Sasukes feelings and used it against him. Seriously he's just a boy, how low can you sink.

At least Naruto felt like shit in the end though I can't really hate him. Sure his actions are despicable but he's a fucked up person, not that this would be an excuse but I can see where he's coming from.

As for Sasuke, I don't know what to say. Is there any way this day could have been any worse?
xxYukiKagamixx chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I KNEW SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAD HAPPENED! GRG! Damn Naruto. Poor Sasuke.
TheHiddenAngel chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
i want to kill naru now poor sasu if you wrote a second chapter i feel itachi should beat him till hes bloody but not kill him so he would have to live with the knowlage that he ruined sasu :,(... crying faces suck but you get the idea
limitedvision chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I hope you'll write a sequel in which Sasuke is older and Naruto wants him but Sasuke keeps pushing him away. Naruto's such a bastard in this!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I like this, it's a look at a different Naruto, one not seen too often. Hopefully Sasuke turned out better than Naruto after being raped.
Sunphire chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This story was very unexpected, which is a good thing. I loved that you made Naruto an asshole, but in the end made him feel like shit for what he did. I can honestly say when I started to read this story that the way you ended it wasn't a way I would have done it but as so, I loved the way you ended it. It's different and actually a little inspirational to me. It was very much well written. I do wonder if you are going to expand the story or leave it as it is?

Keep Writing!

-S
panda6374 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved it! I wish you would make a sequel.
v.victory chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
That was beautiful. ;_;

I loved how you portray their characters. In a way, it was different, but if something had been different in the canon (perhaps the not killing of the Uchiha clan) I feel as though this was how their personalities would have turned out.

Guh. Now I wanna huggle Sasuke to make him feel better. Stupid Naruto! ;_;
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Naruto, you stupid egotistical mean bastard! How could you do that to Sasuke for a simple revenge? now the poor boy is heartbroken TT

I enjoy this very much and can't hardly wait for the next chapter.

roxxihearts chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
*sits in emo corner* :((( This made me sad..
dominygringa chapter 1 . 11/28/2011