Reviews for The Truth Impales
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow, this is seriously a beautiful story. I really enjoyed the change in POV, even when it became a little hard to follow. Very well done. Can you write more Swan Queen?
connyx chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It took me a while to realize that the one I thought of beeing the "I" wasn't the one.
Still... nice!
Well done!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Dude. You're really good at this!
vargagirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I understand that a one-shot is a one-shot, but you seriously need to do more Swan Queen. This was spot on perfect. I would love any kind of a follow up, preferably a story that goes on and on and on. :) Loved this story. Thanks for posting it!
Ayoshen chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Kristen, allow me to bow and bask in your brilliance. That was genius. This whole thing, but especially the constant change in POV (while a little hard to find your way in at times - just because I kept forgetting it changes, though, not because your portrayal of the characters was off in any way) is fanstastic. And you've won my heart over with the masochist bit. I am now going to pretend this is my Christmas gift from you. Thank you.
Gemini Explorer chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Kristen-

I don't watch this show, but know the characters from posts on another board by Ayoshen, who is a fan of them. So, I know the basic theme of the show and what these characters look like. I do see why you and Ayo think these women might have romantic feelings toward one another, or at least a sensual attraction.

If I, a "straight" man who is totally into girls, can sense that, I see why lesbians might fantasize about those women.

(This is not to say that you are a lesbian, as I don't think you've announced any preference. But your story is from a lesbian perspective.)

Given the circumstances, I think the story is well crafted, with considerable insight into the natures of both women.

It was tastefully handled and expressed the compelling lust of one woman for the other. As a man, I was curious to know what they did that a hetereosexual couple might do differently.

You managed to arouse sympathy and compassion for the blonde woman's compulsion while leaving the reader interested in what she'd do to quench her passion.

You are a very gifted writer, and I enjoyed the story, although it was from a different sexual perspective than I usually encounter.

Gemini Explorer