Reviews for Love Me Dead
kirigayahaseo701 chapter 1 . 9/15
damn ya should write more story in real live and virtual life ya know. its goddamnet good. and if i can request something can i have a story 'bout Highscool AU, Marseline is the great soccer player and bubblegum is the leader of a cheerleader. its bugging me for months (litteraly). i will write a story bout it but it just awful and.. i want to read something bout that from a pro author and ya caught my attention. you ARE the one i need. would you please be so kind to make a story about that? pretty please? *dying in despairhopeful eyes*
The Queen Jenn chapter 1 . 7/4
Damn I think I died a little. This was so good! Definitely adding this to my list of rereads, thank you for being an awesome author!
Cyanrox44 chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
That was a beautiful story. Good job.
Luna del Desierto chapter 19 . 2/22/2017
Thanks for sharing this amazing work!
MarCor3 chapter 19 . 12/2/2016
This story read very well!
The hostility, anguish, fear, doubting, care, and love!
Totally glad that you let these two characters come together once again! Alls well...ends well, I say!
*great read*
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2016
This is quite possibly one of the most heartfelt stories I have ever read. I may just be a guest but you can be assured this will be saved in my bookmarks to be revisited for a long, long time.
JuiceCarver chapter 19 . 8/30/2016
Awesome story! Took many unexpected turns and was a good balance of fluff and angst!
o chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
that ending... amazing story
Amateraszu chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
beautifull story, i hope to being able to read more like this
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
that's an ending. Very clever.

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
she just might have. A good chapter and showing Marceline's trickster side.

Chaotic Harlequin chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
And a deal is made. How interesting. On to the next chapter.

Guest chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
D'awwww~ Oh you, for a sec there I thought things were going to end badly. Thanks for making such a wonderful story, this has me all charged up with that Bubbline fever!

Very interesting story indeed. Subtle but not too subtle, super sweet, exceedingly so, not that I'm complaining. Foreshadowing was quite great, glad I didn't pass this up. Overall, you're writing was a constant interest. Didn't stop reading til I got to the end, I hope that says something.

Looking forward to more stories from you, ciao~
threenineeightone chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Wow. Just wow. Amazeballs! This story's sick! Thank you for writing! I love everything about this! From characterization to plot to stuff to EVERYTHING! Ahhh. Just. Thank you.

All hail Bubbline~ 3