Reviews for Requiem
karen4honor chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
So very beautiful! Well done and THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND EFFORT IN MAKING THIS STORY!
IsabellaEdward17 chapter 14 . 10/16/2016
This a very beautiful story... It's so surreal... I mean I can't even explain... The beauty of it... I can't say what's the best moment for me... The way Edward never forgave himself and Carlisle showed him the way...The moment when Alice came up... Showed him the potential futures... Or the moments he warred within himself as to what is right and wrong... It's been both a delight and educational and a pleasure to read your story... I hope u write more because you have gained a fan in me my friend... I adore your writing... While I may be the girl who likes fluff all the time... This is one beautiful story I'll read even if it made me cry with happiness and sadness at times... This a very lovely piece... Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
Another good story by you! :)
Mayuri love cullens chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Another god story by you! :)
Mell C chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Deep stuff. Sad. Thanks for a good story.
Isao84 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
Short and sweet. Loved this story. Thank you
locheree chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
I forgot to review when I got to the last chapter, but, yes, I read it all. My conclusion is that this is a very lovely story that, normally, just from the thought about it being mostly a story of church and judgement, I would have bypassed it. I am so happy that I didn't. You did this in the most tasteful way and I simply loved reading it. I love how you show in your story that Edward is worthy and that God had not forsaken him because of what he was. Kind of follows along with the actual story of Twilight, how he feels he doesn't have a soul and he isn't worthy of love because he would be selfish to damn another to that life. Very nice, by the way. Thank you for allowing me into your mind of fantasy and being a great story teller.
MarchHare5 chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Beautifully and tastefully written. Thank you for sharing.
FanficButterfly chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Thank you for writing of Catholic priest Edward who remains devout and respectful to his values. This story is very enriching and so full of substance. You should write an actual book.
mollybean chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Thank you for writing. This is a lovely, profound story.
nurigirl05 chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Very beautiful and original...
jerz13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Thank you. Wonderful story.
Fleur50 chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Wow, j'ai adoré. C'est une petite histoire si originale.
Fleur50 chapter 13 . 5/29/2014