Reviews for Say Uncle
Begging chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
I beg, please continue! If you've abandoned this fan fiction, plz at least tell.
It's killing me!
nannyg43 chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
oh please! you have to save Sammy! Please finish the story! You do a good job hurting the boys and getting them nekkid, now you have to fix them :)
nannyg43 chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
i love Bobby!
nannyg43 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
i know it's been a year since this was written and updated but I just watched this episode so I was totally excited to read this!
samwinchester83 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
awesome..but please pleaseeeee write moree
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
please update
betharnold97 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
Good god, woman! Update D I LOVE THIS FIC TOO MUCH
ancient midnight chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
scary, update soon please!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
Are you kidding? This is a great chapter! Totally makes sense. Completely heartbreaking. Great job!
KrizDeanGirl chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
dude! you're sick (LOL so I am xD) this is such a great chapter! damn you girl ... and the ending! woah! I'm soo happy it took you weeks to get this done.. it was such an spectacular chapter! looking forward for more!

poor sammy! after last episode I have a new respect for Sammy :( poor poor sammy...

Also I want to see some feverish delirious Dean for my pleasure ( ;) lol of course that doesn't depend of me x) )
Kamidiox chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
WAAAAH! Make me cry, why don't?
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
Wow, that was intense. I like how Sam's delusions somewhat paralleled what Bobby was actually doing to him.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Love the whole neighborhood watch thing. And Mills kicking the monsters' asses out of Sioux Falls. Great chapter!
Katy M VT chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Oh, Imaginary Lucifer is mean-and convincing. No, you really were out. Now you're back because you're dead. Meanie.

Awesome chapter. Hope your life goes a little more smoothly.
zekeschance chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Loved it! And I hope life gets somewhat back to normal for you!