Reviews for Ask Lizard & Pluto
Guest chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
I found the movie A'okay...But...HOW KATNISS GOT THE PIN IS SO WRONG!
Little Pink Neko chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Awwww, great ending. With snarkiness, sarcasm, hilarity and just general awesomeness

I'm gonna miss this fic so much. :( And Liz and Pluto, naturally.

Can't wait to read more of your fics, contract lady! :D
Dance Elle Dance chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
Ahh, what a fitting way to go out! With snark and sarcasm and just amazing awesomeness! XD

This was very funny, as always. Ah, Lizard. Can't get enough of that guy! We'll miss you too, ya big lug! And Pluto as well, of course!

Anyway, Contract Lady, looking forward to more of your amazing fics! :)
essicaohnsonX chapter 11 . 6/14/2012
This has come to a sad end. Thanks for righting this, I really enjoyed it.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 10 . 5/14/2012
Hmm, let's see! More questions...

Lizard: If you and Pluto and Goggle got together and formed a band, what would you name it? And what would be the genre of music you would play?

Pluto: I just wanna hug you. Can I have a hug? :D

And tell Goggle I said hi! XD
Little Pink Neko chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Yay! I'll throw confetti at the wedding! And cake... Yum. I'd kill the Kardashians too, you're not alone. Kim's ass is so big it blocks out the sun, lol. Yay! Cato 'n Clove forever! They're so adorable together! Screw Glimmer. Cool! I like Spain. :) No, don't worry, my friends teeth are still intact.

Anyway, questions...

Favourite ice-cream flavour? Favourite chocolate bar? Favourite food? What is the most fun/easiest way to kill someone? Has a fan ever said/done something embarassing to you? If so, what? What do you both do when you're bored?

I can't believe it's the final round... I'll miss you guys! *sobs* Here, a gift. *hands cake* I hope you love cake as much as I do! Damn food obsession... I hope to see you guys again! Farewell boys!
essicaohnsonX chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
Hello. I have more questons, if you dont mind answering them

To lizard: What words would you use to discribe you, your girlfriend, pludo, google, the contractlady and me. And I would hugg you to say good by but I reaspect you to much for that so -hands him a plate of cookies-

To pludo: In case this is good by... -huggs him and breaks his ribs- Ill miss you.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
Aw, no! Two more chapters! Well, I guess I need to start asking awesome-er questions! Lol.

Lizard: If you could have a theme song that automatically played whenever you entered a room, what would it be?

Pluto: If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be?
vampireyautja chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
(bolts through the door slamming head on door hinge) oh god ow! Mother of- sorry i am so late. Mind if i ask a question before you blow this popsicle stand? To lizard- i rememberd when you said you liked the movie aliens and wanted to ask do you like predators? Im a huge fangirl of them. If you watch avp requiem theres this one baddass predator named wolf who has a whip like you. Only more...alieny. Pluto- you see like a guy that liks to watch cartoons. What is your favorite? Have you seen invader zim? XD
Joker's Doll chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
:'( Sadness, I was really liking this story. So, Lizard, have you seen Hunger Games yet? And if so, what did you think? Also, it's mah 17th birfday on the 6th and I'm so excited! *opens arms for a hug from pluto* please don't crush my ribs... i wanna live to see my birthday.
essicaohnsonX chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
You dont sound pissed off in this chapter, Just calm. I am sad this is ending, is thier a possibality that when she has time, she will open it back up? I really do enjoy these, it distracts me. and thanks for saying sorry, I know you probly dont say it much. And I just watched your movie, and I have to say, you mutats are a lot hoter than I thought -shighs- To bad boys arnt as hot as you guys. and who do you think will win, Hadys or Pinhead? Im kinda of wrighting a story. I think youll kill hadies in the end though
Little Pink Neko chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Only two more chapters? I'm gonna miss you two. Hey, I can play keyboard and glockenspeil, do I get invited to your wedding? Please? I'm a cool person... Anyway, my friend is not a bitch, just a cross between an idiot and a mental patient. By the way, Lizard if you could kill any celeb who would it be? And where is your ultimate holiday destination? Thanks for giving my friend that kiss, she has shut up now, I'm finally free! Bye guys!
Bookworm1355 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
OMG, that's my favorite piece to play too! I love the beginning. I don't know why though... And Pluto that seems a little weird even for you to eat. And I won't judge you for playing the piano. It is a good finger and mental exercise. People who play instruments have a higher of IQ. Anyway so on to the questions! Ok, so Lizard will you invite me to your wedding? Please? I'll help keep the fangirls and haters away. When did you propose to Brenda and how? What would you do if you had to give up one of your five senses? What's the most hilarious and distrubing fanfiction you have ever read from any fandom? Pluto, do you have autism? Now, I'm not trying to be mean here, but it seems to me that you aren't mentally impaired so much as having trouble getting your message across and actting more like a child trapped in an adults body. Oh and do either of toy speak any other languages just wondering?

- Adios Bookworm
Screaming Mute chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
Then I would give him one teddybear for his collection if he doesn't mind X3 I suppose you don't like them , Lizard, huh? By the way, what was your favorite toy when you were a kid?
InsaniumArtisan chapter 8 . 3/3/2012
Yeah...I usually have character dreams. It's very weird. Aww...I has no muscle. I is screwed with killing with da banana. Darn.

Oh well...I've still got a scythe!

Later guys! (Wow, that was short...got really nothin to say today...')

teiaramogami