Reviews for Inescapable
sana.aftab88 chapter 1 . 4/7
i can never have though that rape could turn out to be marriage proposal xD im so loving this
This is a new ship of mine and I must say I have yet to find a fic of them that I adore half as much as this one. In fact, the others I've read were simply mediocre. This one was, well, awesome.
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awww... Thanks for writing it :) !
FrUKawesomness123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I loved this so much. You're such a good writer. I cant wait to read more of your fanfictions
SparkleRawr chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
OMFG I LOVE PRUHUN ITS MY OTP AND I LOVE THIS STORY ;-; SO CUTE MFG-
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think this may be my favorite representation of the love/hate relationship behind PruHun. And all of the historical references you added in there were very impressive. Good job!
Melly7124 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was beautiful. Amazing writing. The last wee bit had me in tears.
MidnightCatK chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Dear God, why the hell did I choose to read this before bed?! I spent at least an hour reading it, and now my head is reeling with emotions! The storyline is just... AMAZING... and the detail, once again, is... SPECTACULAR! I love the Frying Pangle, but it's so conflicting! Hungary is just so cute and sweet when she's with Austria, but she is free to be herself and have fun when she's with Prussia! Maybe she should just be a polygamist and have the best of both worlds! I think I might cry over all the confliction... but this story is so good! I'm so glad it had a happy (and sexy) ending! You really have a talent for writing. Please keep up the great mojo you've got going here ;)

MCK
Bethany Tidd chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That is the best PruHun fanfic I have EVER red!
SuperSkylar chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
And you dare to say this will make my perspective change? I think not! That was wonderful! I can honestly, and truly, say that I have never read anything that involved Prussia be so sensual and dramatic. I've always seen him as that ass who you pretend to dislike, when you really harbor a strange, uncontrollable love for him. And you know you're one hell of a writer when you make a rape scene sexy and romantic. Hurr, why do you do this to me!?
sailorHungary chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Good, no wait perfect :D I can't get enough of this pairing and it's just so right in this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
cute!
BeccaMuse9 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Wow.. I think this gets better every time I read it..
StarProphecy7279 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh my gosh that was so beautiful! The ending was so sweet and GAH. I love it!
Jessica chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
"If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that…I love you."

My reaction: Aww

As if the real Gilbert Weillschmidt would ever speak such a corny line!

My reaction: LOL!

Anyways, I really enjoyed this fic! The ending was really sweet! You should write more stories like this!