Reviews for Inescapable
Lee chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Gee... As much as I love this pairing... I wish you would've warned your readers about the bloody RAPE thats here. Yes even if it's kinda consensual, perhaps a warning would've been brilliant.
Great story nonetheless. Just please. Please warn next time on anything really sensitive.
Toesz chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
This is soooo amazing! I can't get enough of it . This is the perfect representation of PruHun, thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Jnhnjk munition ii8iiiijiiiikiii ikiij
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Okay, that was fucking gorgeous. That's all I can really say. Helluva good job with the fic, love.
Plains-Of-White chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I died so many times reading this
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Officially in love with this.
Didn't know I could get this much feeeeeeells...
7mantid7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
This reminds me so much of Kariya Matou, Aoi Tohsaka, and Tokiomi Tohsaka's love triangle in Fate/Zero (best anime). That shit with Kariya just broke my heart. And prussia has the same exact same hair color as crest worm infected Kariya. Unrequited love just really hits my feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is the best fanfic I've ever read!
sana.aftab88 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
i can never have though that rape could turn out to be marriage proposal xD im so loving this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This is a new ship of mine and I must say I have yet to find a fic of them that I adore half as much as this one. In fact, the others I've read were simply mediocre. This one was, well, awesome.
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awww... Thanks for writing it :) !
FrUKawesomness123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I loved this so much. You're such a good writer. I cant wait to read more of your fanfictions
SparkleRawr chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
OMFG I LOVE PRUHUN ITS MY OTP AND I LOVE THIS STORY ;-; SO CUTE MFG-
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think this may be my favorite representation of the love/hate relationship behind PruHun. And all of the historical references you added in there were very impressive. Good job!
Melly7124 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was beautiful. Amazing writing. The last wee bit had me in tears.