Reviews for Inescapable
Jnhnjk munition ii8iiiijiiiikiii ikiij
Okay, that was fucking gorgeous. That's all I can really say. Helluva good job with the fic, love.
Naluist33 chapter 1 . 4/10
I died so many times reading this
Dr4gonIc3F34th3r chapter 1 . 3/23
Officially in love with this.
Didn't know I could get this much feeeeeeells...
7mantid7 chapter 1 . 1/1
This reminds me so much of Kariya Matou, Aoi Tohsaka, and Tokiomi Tohsaka's love triangle in Fate/Zero (best anime). That shit with Kariya just broke my heart. And prussia has the same exact same hair color as crest worm infected Kariya. Unrequited love just really hits my feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is the best fanfic I've ever read!
sana.aftab88 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
i can never have though that rape could turn out to be marriage proposal xD im so loving this
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This is a new ship of mine and I must say I have yet to find a fic of them that I adore half as much as this one. In fact, the others I've read were simply mediocre. This one was, well, awesome.
nonamewhatsoevermore chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awww... Thanks for writing it :) !
FrUKawesomness123 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I loved this so much. You're such a good writer. I cant wait to read more of your fanfictions
SparkleRawr chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
OMFG I LOVE PRUHUN ITS MY OTP AND I LOVE THIS STORY ;-; SO CUTE MFG-
DaniChibari chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I think this may be my favorite representation of the love/hate relationship behind PruHun. And all of the historical references you added in there were very impressive. Good job!
Melly7124 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was beautiful. Amazing writing. The last wee bit had me in tears.
MidnightCatK chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Dear God, why the hell did I choose to read this before bed?! I spent at least an hour reading it, and now my head is reeling with emotions! The storyline is just... AMAZING... and the detail, once again, is... SPECTACULAR! I love the Frying Pangle, but it's so conflicting! Hungary is just so cute and sweet when she's with Austria, but she is free to be herself and have fun when she's with Prussia! Maybe she should just be a polygamist and have the best of both worlds! I think I might cry over all the confliction... but this story is so good! I'm so glad it had a happy (and sexy) ending! You really have a talent for writing. Please keep up the great mojo you've got going here ;)

MCK
Bethany Tidd chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That is the best PruHun fanfic I have EVER red!