Reviews for Lily's Plan
Sirisexual chapter 17 . 4/10
ARE YOU EVER GOING TO UPDATE? I'M DYING!
Unconvex chapter 1 . 3/27
This story is so perfect!
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 17 . 1/18
This was brilliant! Their make out was glorious but for eff's sake, Peter, why do you always have to ruin it?! Thanks for this fantastic story. I'm sure people have already asked you, and I don't want to be a pain, but please update soon. I have to know what happens! And I really want them to continue their, um, conversation. Love you lots!
Michy :D
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 16 . 1/18
Aww! Yayayayay! Finally! I am dancing dancing dancing. Their first kiss was dead realistic. I am so happy that you let Remus defend himself, 'cause he sure as hell can, and that he told the idiots that they were at a "magic school". Mehehe. One little typos I saw, "surly it would be possible" should be "surely". Whoowhee, can't wait to see how you will make this live up to the M rating ;)
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 15 . 1/18
Some typos I noticed: "Lets go down to the lake" should be "let's", "mulling over in hsi head" should be "his head", "Im worried about us too" should be "I'm worried", "Its looked down on", should be, "It's looked", "No one has to know buT" should be "know but". (sorry to nitpick)
Oh my gosh. Firstly - suck it Peter! *evil snigger* Secondly, yay for Starbucks bonding! Thirdly, the last few paragraphs made me aw my head off. /Especially/ the line, "Sirius realized he'd fallen in love with the other boy so may times he could hardly keep count". The feels are drowning me right now.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 14 . 1/18
Sirius thinking about how much he admired Remus' strength was really beautiful. I noticed a typo, "telling them things he cant prove" should be "can't prove". Come on, Sirius, you think of him as "your Moony"! Why can't you see that you LOVE him?!
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 13 . 1/18
You really scared me, I thought seriously that Remus had thrown himself off and I was nearly in tears. But I am still very emotional right now, my gosh... That Debbie is even more crazy than I thought. I really hope one of the teachers notices her and sorts her out soon. She could turn out to be the next Bellatrix. Thanks for that reassurance of a happy ending in the a/n :) And this is the point when I favourite this story because you have made me fall in love with it so much.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 12 . 1/18
Whew, this calmed me a little. I /really/ hope they sort this out and snog already...
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 11 . 1/18
OH MY EFFING GOD! You have no idea how angry I just got at Sirius. I was so frustrated, I literally just slammed shut my laptop and stalked outside to rage. I'm not even kidding. Well done.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 10 . 1/18
OMG, what is going to happen with the squid pheromones?! I love that James was getting frustrated with how dumb his smart friends were being. I loved the carrying, and Remus' discomfort and the nodding thing.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 9 . 1/18
This was great! The idea of Sirius being protective to the point of possessive is extremely believable for me. He just seems to be that sort of guy and it is, quite frankly, adorable. I like the prank idea James and Lily came up with and I can't wait to see what will happen now that Sirius knows Debbie is blackmailing Remus. I saw a typo at the start. The first, "He was angry" statement, you had, "It was angry". Also, past tense of "drag" is "dragged", not drug.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 8 . 1/18
I love Jily team work! James was simply adorable when he was shocked that Lily had approached him, as was Lily when she was trying to appear annoyed.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 7 . 1/18
Wow-ee, Sirius and Remus' conversation during the game was fantastic. So intimate without them even being a couple (yet, hehehe). Oh gosh, what a psycho! I wasn't offended by it or anything, but you might want to include a warning at the start about he derogatory expletives Debbie used at the end there.
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 6 . 1/18
Ah no, stupid Debbie! I'm glad that Lily and Remus are holding off on their little schemes for a while. I love that Sirius got ultra protective and that Remus didn't like to see him lose his carefree nature. It was really sweet when they all congradulated Sirius on his spell work. I noticed a typo near the end - "insight a party" should be "incite".
Michy Drarry Shipper chapter 5 . 1/18
Goodness gracious. What a dream come true! But wow, that was a dangerous way to get what he wanted.