Reviews for Lily's Plan
Dabsofkiwi chapter 18 . 11/25
I saw that you updated and I was like, "Damn, I need to get back to my pupboys!" I'm so excited for the next chapter. I started writing a Cherik fic, but I'm about to wrap that up and will be back to my other fics! Keep us updated, I'm going to go check out your original work! :)
my1alias chapter 17 . 10/11
I really enjoyed this story, and I'm dying to know how it ends! I checked out your blog. Your writing is fantastic. I can understand if you've abandoned fanfiction for original work. But can you please finish this story? I love your writing style, and you really captured the characters.
Parnita chapter 17 . 8/19
I really want to see what they do to debbie... Something horrible i suppose... Even more horrifying than being groped by the squid.. XD
Shila chapter 15 . 8/6
Peter sympathy moment: if my supposed best friends covered me with pheromones and let me be violated by a giant squid, I'd hand them over to the Dark Lord too!

This is super cute though :D
Lauren F chapter 8 . 6/29
Remus, would you not just tell Sirius its Debbie who locked you in the Owler? No?
you better post the next chapters quickly!
Ani Mei chapter 17 . 2/6
In response to your earlier inquiry, definitely still belongs in the humor category.
This is really funny, sweet, and fluffy. I like That Remus is a capable wizard, sometimes it gets overlooked that they are in a watching school and can defend with magic.
Even though I'm satisfied with Remus and Sirius together, I hope to find out Lily's plan for Debbie. Please don't leave it like this!
Meel Jacques chapter 17 . 12/5/2014
This time with her nipples ... hahaha Awesome!
You did not finish the fic?
One finishing chapter is sufficient.
Thank you for the wonderful story! ADDED!
Meel Jacques chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
This kiss... THAT KISS!
My heart is whirling! HAHAHAHA
Meel Jacques chapter 15 . 12/5/2014
Sirius discovered your feelings !
He will reveal! lalalala
I do not like when there are prejudices. It should be natural.
Meel Jacques chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Wow, Sirem scene seems great! *o*
Meel Jacques chapter 13 . 12/5/2014
Debbie needs a doctor!
Meel Jacques chapter 12 . 12/5/2014
Your love is not disgusting! God's sake!
This is beautiful! *o*
Meel Jacques chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
What a delightful scene.
James and Lily ever closer together to join friends in a relationship.
Remus and Sirius almost kissing. That "slow motion" was torture.
Loved. I was very anxious. A piece of me was crazy to he told the truth, but the other side snapped and asked him not to do that. DON'T!
Meel Jacques chapter 10 . 12/4/2014
Hum... so cute, Lily. e-e
Woow, Sirius... so perfect!
Remus is very VERY sweet! *o*