Reviews for Lily's Plan
Please update! You can't end with a cliffhanger like that (well, you can, but that's beside the point). I really like this so far and hope that you keep writing it!
Caitlin chapter 19 . 7/14
PLEASE FRICKWM UPDATE OMG THIS IS ABDOLUTLY GORGEOUS AMD I MEED MORE
Jaspersgrl2010 chapter 19 . 6/4
Please please please update this soon! Love it :)
DrarrySxRLover chapter 19 . 5/31
u can't do this to us!
Starrya47 chapter 19 . 5/6
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THERE IS NO MORE ;-;
Starrya47 chapter 7 . 5/5
ARE YOU KIDDING ME FUCK YOU DEBBIE .
Parnita chapter 19 . 3/5
Omg that twat debbie#! *!#
Sirius finally admitted huzzzzzay! Wished he wasnt under the influence but huzzzaayyy!
Maybe he could do more romantic confession to remus
rawrimadaniisaur chapter 19 . 2/24
I am in so deep with this story, it's ridiculously lovely.
deletes chapter 19 . 2/11
AHHHH! This was awesome! I love how swept up in the story and excited your writing makes me. Sirius's disgust for Debbie was palpable and I could feel his face burning went things went wrong. But dramatic love confession! Eeek! So beautiful and crazy and wonderful! Can't wait to see what happens next :D
deletes chapter 18 . 2/11
Ahhh! I'm so excited to see you've come back to this story! It's been on my favourite's list for a long time (and I've still got the intention in the back of my mind to read your Slughorn's Home fic ;)). I'm so glad for you about your original novel!

This was so great. Your characterisation is impeccable, so believable and natural. I especially liked Remus not wanting to appear weak in front of Sirius, and shouting unexpectedly. And I could just see Sirius's hurt face when Remus told him he still can't believe him. Love how Remus can't quite remember what it is that he loves about Sirius, but his determination probably having something to do with it.
cookiemonster1101.vg chapter 19 . 2/10
OMG such a great story but we need a new chapter you can't leave it like this please update soon
I need more!
Omg what's going to happen next? Can't wait!
JDTEA chapter 19 . 1/21
Debbie is a freakin nutcase! How perfect he took the veritaserum
JDTEA chapter 18 . 1/21
I love your writing! I'll def check out your book on my kindle!