Reviews for Modern Love
Juanita chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
Is there going to be a new chapter soon?
Biichi-gi chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
You lied! You did NOT continue. Fifteen yards for taunting. And, yes, who didn't think Steve was a virgin?
lol chapter 12 . 5/19/2016
Interesting story. It's a pity that ypu probably won't be updating any time soon...since the last update was 4 years ago. But anyway, I'd like you to know that I enjoyed reading this.
fallingforthecaptain chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
I love this story you have cap and Sharon perfect and I love how they keep misunderstanding one another! The army stuff is great too you are a brilliant writer keep it up
Guest chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
More...
I D K E chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
When will there be action about Sharon and Steve? Don't start talking about women that way either. Steve wouldn't do that in a million years.
You've definitely had better chapters. ;(
Stephen chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Get back here and FINISH THIS STORY! It is too good to just abandon! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2014
I miss this story...
FromBrazil chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
hi, I'm anxious watching and waiting for the continuation
WolfishPennings chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
This has been a great read. i hope your muse alows you to continue would be neat to see steve have a long term friendship with the youg enlisted man he is yacking at then end of the last chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
Omg, that's hilarious! I love the last chapter with Wilson and the Professor playing matchmaker and Steve being his lovable self. The inlisted man was cute too, and Cap messing with his head was just classic guy. Keep writing, I want to hear how it ends!
Baron Raedeclyffe chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Cap punched out the "Werhwolf"?! YES! You just even more badass than it could've been.
Baron Raedeclyffe chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
The Widow and Bucky?! I'll be damned...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
I'm finding myself liking Sharon and Steve in their interactions with everyone but each other. I guess I'm just one of those people that doesn't appreciate the whole roadblocks to a romantic relationship based almost entirely on easily resolved misunderstandings and poor communication. They're both being idiots. Steve should probably just stop talking altogether, and Sharon seems to be almost willfully misreading the situation.

I will say that based on how much actual knowledge they each seems to have about the others' relationship with Peggy/Clay Steve probably as a little more justification for thinking that Sharon was projecting. He at least knows things got messy, all Sharon knows is that Steve had something with Peggy. It kind of read to me like she wasn't sure about getting into a relationship with Steve and jumped on something that would let her back out I'm not sure if you meant it to read that way.

I loved Steve's conversation with Rick. I think the characterization was perfect. And hey, at least he knows that he's horrible at talking to women. That's at least a quarter of the battle right? Maybe he and Sharon should just hire a translator.
Irish-Brigid chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
I'd be totally fine with Cap blabbering on all day! Talk about anything! Everything! Greenhorn Rick is probably just amazed to find out the legend is a human being.

And even if Cap denies it, he kinda is the embodiment of the American ideal. Loyal, honest, brave, determined, 'screw the rules, I'm doing what's right'... And he's just such a sweetie!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »