Reviews for Past Insanity
Ruby of Raven chapter 7 . 7/15
Ha! XD This turned out cute and rather interesting in it's turn of events.
I loved it!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2015
EKKKKKK, I LOVE IT, THE BLOOD, CUM, THE PLEASURE, THE PAIN, EKKKKKK, I LOVE IT ALL!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
Undertaker? Both Grell AND Will's? I understand Grell, but Will...ok, than, if you say so.
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I really loved this story at first—it was really interesting. I rather loved schizophrenic!Ciel, and I'm wondering if mental medication can make you high like Ciel. Do you take any? I think psychology and anything around it, like neurology, is extremely interesting!

I can see a gaping plot hole; why is this new boy a "reincarnation"—I think—of Ciel? Is it just because they have the same name? You never explained that.

Other than that, the grammar and story structure were fine; they worked fine. I saw a few errors, though. I think you got everyone's personality, especially Grell's, perfect! No one seemed OOC. Not sure why Grell gets two lovers though. . . . Is the legal at wherever-they're-located?
Jenmoon1 chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
cute story
Yuukais chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I love the crossover!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Supernatural crossover? I was a little disappointed with the lack of them so that'd be awesome.
Dimmerzz chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
Such a cute story! Loved itt
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
you need to right more of this story its kind of funny and you should have the undertaker and ciel get along well and have Grell take ciel and dress him in some girl clothing you choose if he likes it but if you do don't make him like Grell and always dress him in it
Limeru chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
i don't know if I like this or not.. Or should the question be do I like it or do I love it.. oh well..
CLLMichaelis chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was hilariously awesome XD But I still don't get why William stole Ciels soul from sebastian in the first place...
Care to elaborate on that?
andysanime chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Good job on this story, I really enjoyed it )
Lucy Phantomhive chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Kawaii! Luv the ending!
BlueIsMyFavoriteNumber chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
This is an amazing story and this is the third time I've read it! I seriously will be happy if there's gonna be more!