Reviews for Of Quiet Chats and Unexpected Artifacts
Nettle29 chapter 1 . 7/3
okay, this is cute af
kwingard12 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
freakin amazing I think Merlin was perfectly in character and I love that Ygraine could here him the whole time!
Elise.v chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Best oneshot ever! It's so wonderfully merlin. I can totally see him do this
clh chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Very well done. You've restored my faith in fan-fiction after reading a particularly bad one.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This is a very clever idea. I enjoyed this immensely.
MillaMaxwell12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
so sweet. i hope one day they will unite again in the modern world
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Best one-shot ever it had humour wasn't OCC and was still brilliant
Dinogeek chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This was adorable on very many levels and I really kind of wish something like this had happened on the show. I just have one little nitpick that the classicist in me spotted- I'm pretty sure (and it's been a couple years so I may be rusty and thus completely inaccurate) that his Latin isn't right. It should be 'mater dilecta'. Right now it's in the genitive case, which would translate into 'of the beloved mother', rather than simply 'beloved mother'. But like I said that's just me being a dweeb. This was a lovely story and I really enjoyed reading it.

Freya Potter chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Hi! Just wanna tell you that I've read all your amazing stories!
They are super awesome, cute and hilarious. you're awesome! You had me giggle, chuckle and sniffing to myself there while reading 'em. Do continue to write more! :)
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
*gasp* Oh I love this! *fans face* I just... I just... YES. In so many ways, yes! What a wonderful, original, well-written story! Kudos to you, Literaria! *applause* Bravo!
Thank you for writing this!
- Clara
lurkerlaine chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is sweet and adorable and the end made me laugh.
NaTak chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Cute. In a strange way...
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
oh man! that one had me laughing out loud! great job. i absolutely love it!
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
haha loved it very cute and funny i really think she would of loved merlin like a second son

D