Reviews for How Brightly Shines The Moon
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Someone once pointed out that when Rachel died she was buried somewhere in the area where Bethlehem now is. When Jacob died he requested to be buried in the cave where his parents, grandparents were buried. This is also where Leah was laid to rest. There is nothing to indicate that Rachel had been moved to the cave. So in their opinion Jacob grew to love Leah.

A good piece.

I do wish that the Bible wasn't listed as a work of fiction since many people believe that it is historical.
AngelCutie ChildAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Wow this is an amazing story! I always wonder about them that couple but never was able to do anything about it, exept wonder... You seem to capture it so great! I love it! I always feel so bad for Leah the unwanted one compare to her sister:'(
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Nice short story.
Dan Sickles chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I'm glad you told me about this story. I really enjoyed it! I loved the poetic writing, especially the way Leah is the "moon" and Rachel is the "sun." You make it seeem so poetic without ever being too cute! I would love to see you make this into a longer work someday. Great job!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww, this was really sweet! So sad, yet awesome and sweet at the same time. Glad to see a softer side of Jacob in regards to Leah. Great writing here! :)

Merry Christmas!
Jyoti chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Awe I love it chica. I thought of doing a story about Leah but I couldn't think of anything. Great job, very well written. I felt a little sorry for Leah but I never really thought much of her. My favorite couple is Mary/Joseph so the Rachel and Joseph story that I wrote was just kind of an out of the blue one. Keep up the good work.